Chapter 3

We walk over to the beach lost in conversation

We walk over to the beach lost in conversation. The closer we got to the water, the more voice I heard calling out stevens name. We head over to a group of guys who are apparently my brother's friends. 

We make our introductions as the long-lost siblings and make small chit-chat with a couple of the guys. I do my best to ignore any attempts of any of these men trying to flirt with me in front of my brother.

He doesn't seem too pleased with it though. I simply brush it off.

Me and Steven decide to go for a walk to find Andrea since she met up with some other friends. We have his friends watch our stuff but I keep my phone and wrist wallet on me. We are currently at 12th street beach and decide to head south along the water until we find her.

We get lost in a conversation talking about how we both grew up in New York City and we never met. I grew up in Harlem with a foster mom that passed when I was 16. I loved that woman. In a life of. bouncing around foster homes, she was the most consistent and caring one. I was with her for 9 years.

 I applied for early emancipation after she died and I have been on my own ever since. Steven grew up in queens with his adoptive family who he is fairly close with. Apparently, the family didn't want a daughter just a son, so they only adopted steven when we were babies.

I can't be mad at random people I don't know. At least he had a better life than I did. I can be happy for him. I am working on letting go of the past and being happy now.

In the midst of our conversation, I see a girl running towards us from a group of people, she has the most perfect body I've ever seen. She's about 5'4, has a fat ass and big boobs, and at least a double D. She's also a Latina. She's wearing a bright red halter bikini and her blonde hair flows perfectly. She sprints towards me and I make a face until she jumps into my brother's arms.

"Baby!" She squeals as she covers him in kisses. he immediately giggles as he wraps his arms around her. It's almost a little sickening.

Sigh, I am so single.

 She finally turns her attention to me and just stares at me eyeing me up and down and I respond with the same face.

Girl if you don't...

Steven notices the awkward encounter and quickly steps in. "Andrea baby this is my sister that I told you about," he says nervously. Her face softens and she looks a little relieved.

"Oh my god, it's so lovely to meet you!" She yells as she quickly pulls me into an uncomfortably tight hug wrapping her arms around me. She is so little yet strong.  I'm often not comfortable with certain people I don't know touching me so I kind of just stands there awkwardly.

"Come over here I have some friends I want you guys to meet!" She screams as she runs in the direction of a small group of people while pulling Steven's arms. I look at him confused and he shrugs and smiles before he grabs my hand pulling me along with them. I follow behind while keeping an eye on her because why is she yelling? She talks like El from Legally blonde. The first part of the movie.