Chapter 18: One day at a time

Tj P.O.V

I was Laying down on my bunk. I was texting Alexandria. She left when the tour ended because she didn't want anything to be awkward . (T:Tj A:Alexandria )

T: Alexandria we need to talk

A:About ?

T:Us

A:What about us

T: I think we should break up. I am going to be completely honest with you.  I love you but I love Tally.  I have known Tally for a long time.  I really don't want to sound like a dick. But yea

A: It's Okay.  I knew it was going to happen.  Still friends? 

T:Of course

A:K got to go ttyl

I put my phone down.

Tally P.O.V

I have been Laying in my bunk for about an hour just thinking.  Should I really get back together with Tj? I mean he makes me happy but is it worth getting hurt over again.  But I can't just act like I don't love him.  Maybe the best thing to do is take it one day at a time. 

I got up and went inside the venue.  I saw Tj walking.  I'm going to do it. Now is a great time to do it. " Hey Tj " I yelled.

He turned around and looked at me. I ran up to him and jumped on him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and started kissing him. He pulled away.  " Um Are you ok " Tj said.

I got off of him.  " Yea... I broke up with Jacky... I miss you I really miss you a lot...I realize I am not over you " I said.

"I missed you too" Tj said.

He smashed his lips into mine.  Then I pulled away.  "So are we together again" I asked.

Tj shook his head yes.  I smiled then I kissed him. "I love you" Tj said.

" I love you too" I said.
Short I know but I had to get that chapter our of the way. I hope you enjoyed it though.  The song I was listing to while writing this song was Any Last words by New Years Day.  Vote, Comment and share.  Till next time.