Pain

Draft 9

Moments passed, days passed, weeks passed, months passed.
Its been 2 months since the time ruined their world.
Alex always keep himself busy to distract his mind from what he was going through. And it was hard for him to do so because once in a while he get glance of Noah, even if he didn't want. But he has Jimmy by his side, who he knows, no matter what, is going to be his side always. And jimmy was doing his best to be there for Alex in his every need. And it was Jimmy's mental support that was helping Alex a lot to get him out of his emotional trauma.

On the side, There was Noah who was completely shattered in pain, the pain which was just increasing with every second killing him inside slowly.

Alex has Noah to blame on whatever happened, but Noah he was left with nothing.
He had no one by his side. No one to even blame on for situation.
Noah knew what his action has caused to Alex. Whenever he collect his strength to approach Alex he just get the flashback what Alex had told him that night.
And thinking what if Alex would really hurt him just crush his all strength in a minute.

He had already given Alex so much pain he didnt want to hurt him anymore.
His emotions were making him die everyday and he knew the pain will not go.
His enrage was getting insane with each passing day. The rudeness and his bad behaviour had been became the hot topics, which Alex too was aware of.

He was ruining himself to get rid of his regrets. He couldnt sleep. He couldnt eat. He couldnt even breathe.
And the only thing that was able to give him a little peace were the pills. Even if these last only an hour or two, it was giving him the relief he wanted .
Everday he was just trying his hard not to give up.
But Alex, his name, his face , his body, his touch, his smell, his talk, his smile , noah was dying for him .
And the only person who knew what Noah was going through was Lawrence.
She tried his best to talk Alex but he didnt listen her for a second.

It was 2 in the night when Lawrence entered a room with a staff, it was all dark there. She turned on the light gave a gesture to staff to leave. Who left closing the door behind.
Lawrence came near to couch putting some pillows to give a support Noah's head.
Who was just staring at her with dead emotions.
She picked the syringes scattered on the floor and threw them on dustbin.
Lawrence eyes were filled with tears seeing what Noah was doing to himself.
Lawrence sat down near the couch.
Lawrence: did you slept sir?
She asked holding her tears with a fake smile.
Noah: I want it all to stop Lawrence..... i want this pain to stop.
I am trying everything , but this pain it doesn't go away...........
Why those whom I love...... They always leave me...... After mom , it was Alex whose presence made me alive again..... But I.....I gave him worst in return.
He said it all without any emotion.
Tear from her eyes rolled down her cheeks seeing how much Noah was in pain.
Noah: Alex..... Are you there?
Which made Lawrence turn her head but there was no one.
She knew Noah was high on drugs.
And each passing day his dose are just increasing as he wants himself to not feel anything even if it is for few hours.
He again opened the bottle and took few more pills.
Lawrence sat there still..... seeing Noah closing his eyes slowly.
She tried him to persuade to visit a counselor. He did but all in vain . Nothing was making him feel better.
Lawrence's last hope was Elsa who was in UK. She grabbed her phone and decided to take her help as she had waited enough for things to get better which were only turning worst day by day.

2 days later Elsa was there. She was heart broken seeing what it all had turned into.

Elsa: why are you hurting yourself so much...it wont make anything good.
She said with a worried tone sitting on his bed who was fixing his tie ready to leave.
Noah: I cheated him.
Said in emotionless voice.
Elsa: no..... No you didn't.
Noah: i never loved him enough.
Elsa: you did Noah and you do even today.
Noah: I got to go lets talk later.
He went as he didnt want to talk anymore about anything.

Elsa was shocked seeing Noah's mental condition.
Elsa decide to meet Alex and she knew if she will ask him, he will defintely deny.
So she took jimmy's help who denied first too but somehow she convinced him.

It was around 7 when Alex got back to his home from hospital and saw Jimmy and Elsa already there.
Alex gave a harsh glare to Jimmy who avoided eye contact.
Elsa: why dont you guys talk and sort it out?
Alex: there is nothing to sort out...we re sorted.
Elsa: Alex...please I request you...its all because of me.
Alex: No its beacuse of him.
He yelled in anger.
Alex: he was the one lying. Everything was lie.
Elsa: calm down. And just come with me.
He grabbed his hand and pulled him with her.
And an hour later they were at Noah's apartment. She ranged the bell and door was opened by house staff.
Alex was little surprised as earlier Noah was living with his father.
Elsa moved to a room still grabbing his hand.
Elsa: Noah talk to him.
She said furiously.
Noah was half lying on his bed not in his full sense as he has taken pills.
Noah stood up seeing Alex.
Noah: Alex...Elsa.
He was confused.
Elsa went out from room leaving both of them alone. She decided to be there till they finish it all.

Alex: you send her to me right? I dont get it what the hell you want from me.
Noah: No ..no...I didnt.
Alex: I gave you the chance to tell the truth....it was your choice to lie....
He was screaming out of his anger holding tears in his eyes.
Noah was looking down not knowing what to say.
Alex: I was fool for you...you knew it all... You knew what you were doing to me but still you did...you played with my feelings.
From the day one you were just cheating on me..everything was fake..and this fact..it hurts Noah...it hurts a lot..you were playing with me from the beginning.
Alex's words were breaking Noah's heart into thousand pieces.
Alex: you never loved me.
Noah: I do Alex.
He said in a cracking voice.
Alex: no you don't..... you dont....just end this now..
Noah: I am sorry..
Alex: just tell me one thing did you really never felt anything for me..were all those things between us never meant anything for you..
His eyes were red filled with tears.
Noah: How I am supposed to prove it..I love you more than my life.
Alex: oh really...then why are you standing alive right in font of me still.
Alex's frustration was making him wild. He himself dont have idea what he is saying. Perhaps he was really filled with bitterness.
Noah opened the drawer and took out a sharp blade. He didnt have the courage to bear it all anymore.
Elsa rushed to room as she was hearing it all.
Elsa: put it down Noah.
Alex: oh come-on Elsa...do you really think that he is going to do this. He is a good player...right Noah?
Elsa: enough Alex. He is not in his complete sense.
Noah: I am sorry.... I love you and will always do.
He said sobbing in tears.
Alex got a little concerned as he saw Noah placing blade on his wrist soon to realise what Noah was literally going to do.
Alex: Nn.....Noah.... put it down Noah.
He said shaking in his position.
Noah: May be this is what I deserve.
He said slowly cutting his veins.
Alex: Noah ...stop it..
He ran to Noah...and it was already late.
Noah's wrist was bleeding. Blood was dropping on thr floor and in a second Noah fell down on the floor.
Elsa ran to Noah.
Elsa: Noah.....
She screamed.
Alex gripped his wrist not letting the blood flow, he lifted his body and hugged him tightly , he was crying loudly yelling Noah's name.
Noah moved more closer to Alex.
Noah: I can't take it anymore.
He whishered slowly in Alex's ear and in next moment he was unconscious.