chapter eleven✨

hayden's pov:

i was sat on the couch talking to the boys, when the girls came walking down the stairs, i caught a glimpse of annie and she looked amazing. tia was running down the stairs in front of everyone and it looked as if she was coming my way.

tia: daddy (she shouts and hugs hayden, hayden hugs her back and the boys look at annie confused)
hayden: hey princess (giving annie a confused look)
carson: anns what's happening?
annie: i told tia that hayden was her daddy and she told me that she knew he looked familiar and asked if she could hug him!!
lauren: how cute
johnny: dude this is awesome
hayden: i know, thankyou anns
annie: (she smiled at him)

once it settled in that tia remembered me we all sat around the campfire and just spoke, we decided to roast marshmallows, tia's mouth was covered in chocolate and sticky marshmallows, she is so cute. i'm still pretty mad at annie for not letting me contact tia and having a baby with someone else. although aurora is really cute, i know that i'm going to have to speak to annie in private.

hayden: hey annie?
annie: mhm yeah
hayden: can i speak to you in private for a minute?
annie: err yeah one sec let me just put rora down.
lauren: here anns i'll grab her!
annie: thanks laur, shout me if she starts to wake up or cry
lauren: yeah no problem

annie's pov:

me and hayden made our way into the kitchen so we could talk. i have no idea what he wants to talk about. i haven't done anything wrong and i don't really want to speak to him!

hayden: hey, how are you?
annie: yeah not bad, how are you
hayden: i'm not going to lie, i'm pretty pissed at you!
annie: at me? why?!
hayden: maybe because you didn't let me contact tia for 2 years (raised voice)
annie: well maybe i did that because you left me and her for that stupid bitch bella! i was only trying to protect her from getting hurt like i did. (raised voice)
hayden: excuse me, don't try and put the blame on me as if it's my fault (by now they were shouting and everyone could hear them)
annie: what do you mean "it's not my fault", of course it's your fucking fault
annie: hayden as soon as i gave birth to tia, you did nothing but go to the club and get pissed, you didn't care for us and i was fucking 17 years old trying to raise a baby all on my own! and once you cheated on me and brought bella home everyone loved her and thought she was an angel and no one was even helping me with her. so i would like you to tell me why it's my fault that i left!
hayden: well you should be glad i cheated on you otherwise you wouldn't have found your new boyfriend and had aurora. anyways you knew i didn't want a child so maybe that's why i went to the club every night.
annie: hayden aurora is your child you dick, but nice to know you don't want any of us in your life. (at this point she was crying)
hayden: annie wait, i'm sor- (soft voice)
annie: no hayden your clearly not sorry, so i'm just going to leave because you clearly don't want me here and i suggest you sort yourself out before you can see any of your children again. that's if you want to see them anyway.

annie's pov:

i walked away from hayden into the garden to get the girls and take them back to the hotel to hayley. at this point i was still crying and i don't care if everyone heard us, i just need to get out of this place.

annie: cmon girls let's get going
tia: mommy are you okay? (baby voice)
annie: yes bubs let's go see aunt hayley okay?
carson: anns come here
annie: (i hugged carson and broke down in his arms)
annie: what did i do wrong carson, am i not good enough or something. (crying)
carson: no your prefect the way you are!
lauren: yeah anns and we are sorry if we made you feel excluded or left out
kenzie: yeah and we 100% regret it because bella was not worth our time or attention
johnny: we love you annie
annie: i love you guys too, but i really have to get going now.
riley: do you want me to drive you?
annie: yes please that would be amazing
johnny: how about you girls all go together, like a late night girly drive
annie: sounds like a plan, are y'all ready to go?
lauren: yeah let's go!!

hayden: anni-
annie: save it hayden i don't want to speak to you (she pushed passed him and headed to the garage with the girls)

the girls drove us back to the hotel and we were blasting music, laughing and just having a really good time. i'm surprised tia and aurora stayed up for that long. we finally arrived at the hotel and we all said bye although i will probably see them tomorrow.

lauren orlando:

liked by annieleblanc kenzie johnnyorlando hayleyleblanc carsonleblanc and 2

liked by annieleblanc kenzie johnnyorlando hayleyleblanc carsonleblanc and 2.1 million others

laurenorlando☑️: had the best day, we love you anns💞👑
tagged: annieleblanc☑️ kenzie☑️ rileylewis☑️

view all comments

annieleblanc☑️: i love y'all so much, thank you for such a good day🤩💞
|laurenorlando☑️: much love gorgeous💋💋

kenzie☑️: best group of girls🤩
|laurenorlando☑️: yes, yes we are🤪🤩

rileylewis☑️: my favourites forever👑👑
|laurenorlando☑️:💋💞💜

laurannie: 4 queens!!

mackannielover: annie's body after for kids is immaculate😍

carsonleblanc☑️: beautiful girls💞
|laurenorlando☑️:💞💞