chapter thirteen✨

annie's pov:

it's a while later now and everyone is happy that hayden and i have made up again and the gang decided that i should take time off from looking after the girls and have a nice meal out so me, kendall and kourtney (yes the kardashians) are going for a meal and i'm so excited. i'm leaving the girls in hayden's hands because he wanted to look after them but luckily the rest of the gang and hayley is there to make sure everything is running smoothly.

annie's outfit:

and shoes:

and her makeup:

and her makeup:

hayden drove me to the restaurant that i'm meeting the girls at and i'm not going to lie it was actually a really nice drive, we talked about what happened whilst we were gone and stuff like that

hayden drove me to the restaurant that i'm meeting the girls at and i'm not going to lie it was actually a really nice drive, we talked about what happened whilst we were gone and stuff like that. anyway i finally arrived and said bye to hayden.

kourtney: hey beautiful girl
kendall: heyy
annie: hey girls, it's so nice to finally meet y'all
kendall: ahhh i know
kourtney: tonight's going to be the best night ever!
annie: it sure is (we all giggled)

we all order our food and just got to know each other a bit more and they are the sweetest people ever!!

kourtney: so anns how was it being a single mom for so long?
kendall: i know right i don't know how you did it.
kourtney: i could never (they all giggle)
annie: i'm not going to lie it was really tough and i felt like giving up all the time but seeing them smile and laugh and say the love me just made every day worth it. also i wasn't on my own the whole time, my cousin lexi was there to help me too.
kendall: you're so strong
annie: aww thankyou!
waiter: hi, here is everyone's food, first we have the chicken ceaser salad with sour cream
kendall: that's mine, thank you
waiter: ok and next is the chicken ceaser salad with no extra toppings?
annie: yes for me please, thanks you so much
waiter: and finally the chicken ceaser salad with sour cream and croutons?
kourtney: yep, for me thank you!!
waiter: no problem, just let me know if y'all need anything and enjoy your meal
(they thanked him and began to eat their food)

we finished our food around an hour later and now it was 9:30 so we decided to have some cocktails. we all had 2 dry martinis each and 2 margaritas each and like 4 shots each oops!!

the time was about 1:30 by the time we had finished and let's say we were all drunk. anyways kendall and kourtney were getting picked up so i rang hayden and asked him to come get me.

phone conversation between hayden and annie
hayden: annie?... hello
annie: heyy hayden can you come pick me up pleaseee (slurred voice)
hayden: are you drunk?
annie: what! noooo! what makes you think thatttt (drunk voice)
hayden: okay you definitely are, give me 5 minutes stay where you are. okay?
annie: yeah yeah okay!

hayden arrived 5 minutes later and i said bye to the girls (who were also drunk) and got in the car.

hayden: hey
annie: heyyyyyyy
hayden: how was your time out with the girls (chuckling)
annie: it was amazinggggg!
annie: what the girls! tia and aurora... where are they? shit shit shit! i need to make sure they are okay.
hayden: anns chill they're fine. you left them with me remember (he rested his hand on her thigh)
annie: oh my god thank you!
annie: how where they for you?
hayden: they were amazing! such angels. although they did want you to say goodnight but i just told them that you will go into their rooms when your back even if they are asleep! (he parked the car up in the garage)
annie: (looks at him) you're a dream! and you're hot
(she leans into kiss him)
hayden: woah annie annie annie you're drunk
annie: what no i'm not! (drunk voice) you don't want to kiss me?!
hayden: yes of course i do, obviously!
annie: then what are we waiting for (leaning in again)
hayden: you're drunk and i don't want people to think i took advantage of you because you won't remember this when you wake up!
hayden: but i promise i'll kiss you when your a lot be sober (they giggle)
annie: promise?
hayden: yes hahah (he kisses her on the cheek)

hayden's pov:

i helped annie into the house and no one was downstairs so i'm guessing they went to bed whilst i was gone. i locked all the doors and headed upstairs to my room and lay her on my bed by now she was passed out. i quietly went lauren's room where hayley was sleeping and saw she was still awake.

hayden: hey hayley (whispering)
hayley: oh hey what's up hayden (whispering)
hayden: can you please come and change annies clothes? (whispering)
hayley: yes of course (they walked to hayden's room)
hayley: what do you want me to change her into?
hayden: just grab one of my hoodies out the closet (he said whilst closing his door so that only annie and hayley were in his room)

hayley: all done!
hayden: thank you hayley, goodnight!
hayley: goodnight!!!

hayden's pov:

i went back into my room and changed into some shorts and took my shirt off. i got into bed and a soon as i did, annie snuggled into my chest. you don't understand how much i've missed this. anyways, i kissed her forehead and went to sleep!

kendall jenner:

liked by annieleblanc kourtneykardashian haydensummerall kyliejenner kimkardashian and 18

liked by annieleblanc kourtneykardashian haydensummerall kyliejenner kimkardashian and 18.3 million others

kendalljenner☑️: don't be fooled this photo was taken before we began drinking and i can assure you we did not look like this by the end of the night!🤪💋
tagged: annieleblanc☑️ kourtneykardashian☑️

view all comments

kyliejenner☑️: three pretty best friends😻😻
|kendalljenner☑️: you should've come with us🥺🥺

kourtneykardashian☑️: i've never laughed so much in my life🤪🥰
|kendalljenner☑️: same phahaha!!!

annieleblanc☑️: they karaoke was my favourite part🥂🤪
|kendalljenner☑️: yess mine too!!
|kourtneykardashian☑️: i've decided that i'm now going to but a karaoke machine for my house!!!
|annieleblanc☑️: amazing idea, i'll be round everyday xo

kimkardashian☑️: i wanna meet annie😍!!!
|annieleblanc☑️: erm yess i wanna meet youuuu

kylieandstormi: can i look like them please and thanks

laurenorlando☑️: mommy and her friends are pretty love from tia
|laurenorlando☑️: ^she told me to type that anns😂
|annieleblanc☑️: ahhh thanks T💋
|kendalljenner☑️: you're beautiful Tia👑