chapter twelve✨

hayley's pov:

annie and the girls arrived back to the hotel and annie caught me up on everything that went on at hayden's. she was crying and it was just really frustrating for her. we decided that it would be a good idea to go out for dinner to try and take her mind off it. so we woke the girls up and headed to the tesla so we could drive to chipotle.

annie: are you girls excited for your chipotle
tia: yes mommy thank you for bringing us here (baby voice)
annie: awh T don't thank me, mommy wants to spoil you two!
aurora: toys (baby voice)
hayley: oh god anns you've got her onto something now (they chuckle)
tia: yeah mommy please can we get some toys and clothes? (baby voice)
annie: of course we can! how about we go to the mall after dinner, does that sound like a plan?
tia: yeah thank you mommy (baby, excited voice)
aurora: wooo mommy mwah (baby voice)
(they all giggle)

once we arrived at chipotle we noticed thousands of paparazzi's getting ready to take pictures of us, we put our sunglasses on, i grabbed tia and she dug her face into my neck and annie was holding aurora and her head was dug in annie's neck. as soon as we stepped foot out the car, everyone was trying to ask us questions and were curious where she went for all those years, if hayden was the dad of aurora and many stupid questions like that.

tmz:

liked by 697,301 people

tmz☑️: annie leblanc spotted at chipotle in hollywood with younger sister #hayleyleblanc and her two babies #tiarose and #auroramae
tagged: annieleblanc☑️ hayleyleblanc☑️

view all comments

annieforever: omg she is perfect

arianagrande☑️: leave the girl alone she probably just wants to eat dinner with her family in peace!
(520,888 likes)

laurenorlando☑️: can't y'all give her some space?!

hannie188: as if ariana grande commented, i need this friendship to rise

paparazzi222: she was so rude she didn't even answer any of our questions
|kendalljenner☑️: maybe because she didn't want to answer any of your fucking questions!
|kourtneykardashian☑️: can't you find a real job instead of overwhelming the poor girl with questions?!

laurannielove: i want annie to be friends with the kardashians please and thanks

haydensummerall☑️: i suggest you give her some privacy and stay the fuck away from her!
(liked by annieleblanc kendalljenner kourtneykardashian arianagrande and 821,457 others)

annie's pov:

we all managed to get a seat in chipotle luckily the paparazzi stopped following us and let us eat in peace, we ate our food and tia and aurora were dying to go to the mall so we left chipotle and headed back to the tesla to drive to the mall. it was only like a 10 minute drive so it wasn't that far. once we arrived at the mall, we basically went to all the stores and literally shopped till we dropped