chapter two✨

carson's pov:

lauren: what do you mean 'i don't think she has moved on?'
carson: have you saw the baby? she looks exactly like Annie and Hayden!
kenzie: so your saying the baby is hayden's?
carson: yeah!!
lauren: how though? the haven't seen each other in like 2 years!!
carson: the baby looks like she is around 1, annie must of been pregnant before she left and just not told anyone!
kenzie: whatever idk, but omg look how grown up Tia looks! and the baby is just the cutest.

all of a sudden hayden came stomping down the stairs with an angry look on his face and stormed in the living room and went on his phone.

carson: how do you feel about the post dude?
hayden: how do you think i feel? seeing my ex girlfriend post a picture of my baby who i haven't seen in two years and seeing that she has moved on and had another baby with another guy! i feel great, just great (sarcastic)
isaak: do you still love annie?
hayden: no (lying)
kenzie: we know your lying hayden!
hayden: ugh, of course i still love her!
lauren: but your dating bella! do you not love bella?
hayden: no! she's just a distraction to get my mind off annie but that's clearly not working!
it went silent.
hayden: y'all can celebrate i know you don't like bella.
everyone cheered and started clapping!
riley: so are you going to break up with her?
hayden: yeah i'll do it later!

hayley's pov:

i was just on facetime to annie for the first time in over a year and she told me where she was staying. annie is paying for my flight and i'm flying to new york right now to see her. but in the mean time i decided to post something on instagram.

hayley leblanc:

liked by annieleblanc carsonleblanc kenzie rileylewis and 2

liked by annieleblanc carsonleblanc kenzie rileylewis and 2.5 million others.

hayley.leblanc☑️: can't wait to see you annie💞 i've missed you more than you know, i love uu✨💞
tagged: annieleblanc☑️
pc: random person i asked to take the photo😂💞

view all comments

annieleblanc☑️: i love uuu, see you in a couple hours😚💞
|hayleyleblanc☑️: can't wait💞!!!

kenzie☑️: your so pretty hay💞💞!
|hayleyleblanc☑️: thanks kenz ily💖

rileylewis☑️: my lil sis😍🤩
|hayleyleblanc☑️: ily and imy, i'll come and see you when i'm back!!!

bratayleyfan678: yay your reuniting, i've been waiting for so long!!!

annie&hayley4ever: make sure to post lots of pictures!!
|hayleyleblanc☑️: we deffo will!!

carsonleblanc☑️: you should of invited me hay💞😂
|hayleyleblanc☑️: oops next time u can😂💞

carson's pov:

i can't believe hayley is going to see annie, i really miss her and i don't even know where she is or how she is doing! i've been trying to text her but she hasn't answered. i know everybody from the gang has tried to contact her but it's just going straight to voicemail, maybe she has blocked our numbers or gotten a new phone! i'm going to try and message her to see if she will answer.

messages between annie and carson:

carson: hey ann's
annie: sup cars
carson: how are you? it feels like we haven't spoken in ages
annie: i'm great, how is everyone? i really miss you and everyone apart from hayden!
carson: they are doing fine we all really miss you too, especially hayden!
annie: haha, i doubt that
carson: no seriously he really does ann's
annie: he cheated on me carson!
carson: i know and i don't know why he did it!
annie: it was because he didn't want to be a dad so i did him a favour and i left!
carson: well you shouldn't have ann's we could of helped you out.
annie: it didn't seem like you wanted to help me, you were all too busy obsessing over bella to even notice me struggling with Tia, the only person who took notice of me was hayley! that's why i got her a ticket to come and see me!!
carson: i know and we are all sorry we deeply regret it!
annie: whatever
carson: where are you even staying anyway!
annie: i'm with lexi in New York, and please don't get a flight to come and see me, i will come back when i'm ready!
end of convo