Lariza

∧_∧
(。・ω・。)つ━☆・*。
⊂       /   ・゜+.
しーJ   °。+ *'¨)
                             .· '¸.·*'¨) ¸.·*¨)
                                (¸.·' (¸.·'* ☆

Lariza's POV

Today was the day I audition for YG Entertainment. I was only going audition because everyone says I'm a good rapper and dancer and think I can make it far. My mom went with me that day.

With shaking hands I walked inside the room since it was my turn. I was gonna sing the rap part of a song I like.

"Lariza, wow us."

When I heard those three words I started rapping the song.

They were slightly shocked I rapped that quick but managed to keep a faceless expression. They talked to each other then sent me away.

I looked down at the floor as I walked out and to my mom.

"What they think?"

I kept looking down, "they were shocked to say the least. But I feel like I won't get in."

"Don't say such silly things, you'll be okay."

All I did was shrug then walk to the motel with my mom. I wanted to spend as much time with her as I could, because if I got in, it was all the way to South Korea.

"How about rice and beans for lunch?"

I nodded then sat down on the motel bed.

"You have to cheer up."

I shook my head then stared at out the window.

"LeeLee, come on."

I ignored my mom's words and laid down then sigh, "they won't want me..."

"I said not to say that. Now help me set the table."

"Yes, mom," I spoke as I got up from the bed then walked to the table. I set everything up then sit down, waiting for my mom to finish the noodles. When she was done we sat down together and ate.

"I promise you'll get in."

Was the last thing my mom said to me before we both fell asleep.

*Weeks Later*

It's been weeks now and no call or email.

"I told you they don't want me," I told my friend, Leo, as we walked the park.

"Just be patient, Lee."

I sighed then sat down on the swings, "it's been we-" I was cut off by ringing.

"Oh my god!! Answer it!!"

With hope I answered the call, "hello?"

"Is this Lee Lariza?"

"It's me."

"We would like to say, you got into YG Entertainment!"

"Oh my god!! Thank you so much!!"

"No problem. We have bought you plane ticket to Korea. You leave tonight."

"Thank you, again."

"You're welcome."

They hung up then I jump off the swing, "I got in!!" I kept repeating as me and Leo jumped up and down.

"When do you leave?!"

"Tonight!!"

Leo stopped jumping, "tonight?"

"I have to go..." I told him sadly.

"I know, but, I thought it be longer...."

"I'm so sorry Leo," I hugged him once more, not knowing when I'd hug him again.

After our hug I made my way to the motel, my mom waiting for me.

"So?"

I jumped up and down, "I got in!!!!"

"Ahhhhhh!!!" We screamed, hugging each other tightly.

"I knew you would!!"

I smiled as we pulled away then quickly frowned, "I leave tonight to South Korea."

"Well I'm upset, but, let's get you packed."

It was easy to tell that my mom was hurt, her little girl leaving already. I'm only 12, turning 13, and I'm already off to Korea. We both pushed it aside though and packed all my things. It was 9:00 pm when I finished.

"My flight is at 9:30..."

My mom sighed, "let's get going."

We both left with frowns and my mom drove to the airport.

When we arrived my mom gave me a hug and and I love you then left. I grabbed all my things then made my way inside, hoping nothing would happen to me.