Random

Everyone hates me. EVERYONE. Well everyone except for Hajeeboo, Gary, pEGGY, and Ash. Apparently word got around that I'm part dragon, and now everyone thinks I'm gonna murder them or something.

Every time I'm walking through the hall everyone on that side switches over to the other side. I walk alone.

The only people nice to me are Hajeeboo, his friends, and these two other people, I think their names were Eric and Carson?? I don't really pay attention.

Of course, I would never murder anyone. According to the school, I was the one murdered! Makes me wonder what other murders were fake.

At lunch I heard one of the other students, Josh, talking about how he stole 3 cinnamon rolls and nobody noticed. I tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around.

"Lemme show you how it's done." I said as I walked to the lunch counter. Josh and his friends followed. "I can show you a magic trick!" I told the lunch lady.

She was intrigued, so I asked for a cinnamon roll and ate it. I did that two more times. "Where's the magic trick?" She asked. So I told her "Look in Josh's pockets." And left.

Never let me know you stole something.

I got poked in the eyeball with a stick. Ok that's a lie. I ALMOST got poked in the eyeball with a stick. A kid threw it at me. Funny, they're scared I'm gonna murder them while they try to murder me. -.-

Pride month is coming up. (It's mid-may in this book) Too bad we have school here for 14 months before taking a 2 month break. Oh well, thanks to Principal General-Washington, we get a week off to celebrate pride month. So it's not all bad.

I'm more excited for pride month then ever, because I found out that Gary is gay (hence the nickname Little Gay), Hajeeboo is bi, and pEGGY is lesbian. (All authors are like "it's not realistic to have more than one gay friend." Well meet my irl friends and you'll change your mind)

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain and blacked out.

Word count for chapter only: 358

Question: choose 1+

Karl x Hajeebo
Hajeeboo x Gary
pEGGY x Ash
No one x no one
Other x other

Announcement: ADD YOUR OWN CHARACTER!! It'll probably have to look like this but idk how this works

Name:
Age:
Gender:
Pronouns:
Sexual Orientation:
Status With Protagonists: (ex: friends, enemies, neutral, etc.)
Personality:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Additional Info:

I probably forgot an important category but oh well.

Bye~!