Karl With a K

Sorry if it sounds like it's from a girl's point of view I am a girl so that's why

**cover by General-Washington **

Hi, I'm Karl... with a K thank you very much. I go to a normal school and have many friends. (I'm not trying to rip off angels darkside I promise 😭) But one day during class I might or might not have turned into a dragon of some sort. I don't know how it happened, but I did.

The next day I was kidnapped by a tall dude in a beard. It was obviously a fake beard, but by the time I realized what was happening, it was too late.

Nothing else interesting happened except for the fact that now I go to a school for people who can only transform into animals. I didn't know anyone here- wait a second... I THOUGHT HE DIED!

I ran over to him. "HEY! ITS KARL!" I yelled. I saw his face light up. I haven't seen him in a year! "Hajeeboo!!" I arrived to him, Hajeeboo. The school had told everyone that he had died in a hurricane!

"What's it been now, a year?" He asked me. I nodded. "Come meet my friends!" He dragged me across the school against my will. "So what can you turn into?" He asked me.

"A dragon." I told him. He looked shocked. "Whaaaaaaaat?! That's so cool! I can only turn into a dog." He looked upset now. "Dogs are cool! I happen to know a lot of people who love dogs?" I told him.

"They all think you're dead now." He said. What-? As if he read my mind, he said "yeah. The school issues a message saying you died somehow." "Wow."

"We're here!" He opened a dorm room door. Inside was a girl and two guys. "Hi! Look who I found!" He closed the door behind us.

"Lemme guess... Karl?" The girl asked. She knew who I was?! Hajeeboo nodded. She walked over. "So you're the famous Karl." She smirked, held her hands up like artists/photographers do to square it (idk what I'm saying), and smirked again.

I was confused. I guess I looked confused too, because she said "it's nothing." And walked back.

"Anyway, I'm pEGGY" she said as she walked over to the guy in a computer chair, "this is Gary, aka Little Gay" finally she walked over to the other guy and said "and this is Ash. He's selectively mute." She sat back down on the floor.

I hoped I would have a good time here.

Word count of chapter only: 406

Question: should I make this gay?