Deal~

It's your birthday but sadly you're sick and home alone , so Chanyeol comes to help you out.

Characters
You: put in your name in the "__"
Park Chanyeol: Your boyfriend
--------------------------------------------------

Boom. Crash. It was pouring outside, but I didn't have an umbrella with me. The day before my birthday. The sad emotional day that my parent had been in a car crash. I lived with my aunt and uncle for a few years, but decided to move out on my own when I was 18.

The next day was my birthday. Even though birthdays were usually special, I never considered mine to be special at all until a couple months back when I met my first boyfriend Park Chanyeol.

Lying in bed, I was all alone with a fever and a runny yet stuffy nose. I was about to take a rest and hope my fever went down.

Ding Dong.

I got up and went to go check who was at the door.

"____-ahh I came too become your butler/doggy for the day" I heard him say as he raised up a bag of groceries and cake.

" Wahh Chanyeol you didn't have to bring me a cake you know I'm on a diet"

"Oh come on___ it's just one day, and it's your birthday! Have a fun day once in a while pleaseee~ for me" I looked at him and couldn't resist his puppy eyes. I mean who could?! So of course I gave in.

He was happy for a moment jumping up and down but then his face turned serious in a flash.

"___ are you sick??" He touched my forehead.

"Maybe just a little hehe." Next thing I knew I was lifted off my feet and carried onto my bed.

"Poor jagi!! Don't worry I'll take care of you today. Just sit back and relax" he said giving me a wink.

I laughed at his adorableness. He always made me smile or laugh whenever I'm down.

He came back with a wet towel in his hands and placed it on my forehead.

"There, this should help with the fever. Do you want anything to eat ___?" He said holding onto my hand.

I thought about it for a while but couldn't choose anything.

"How about you choose for me?" I said smiling.

"Alright then ___ I'll take care of everything here~ how about we make a deal?"

"What kind of deal?" Curiously I tipped my head to the side.

"If I make the best tasting soup you've ever eaten, you'll agree to let me cook for you again as husband and wife?"

I didn't know how to react honestly. All I remember doing was smiling shyly.

" Deal~" I said without a doubt in me. I'd be more than happy to share my house with him.

Of course he once again came back with the most amazing soup ever. I couldn't even deny it. I looked up at him in amazement.

"Wow. This is... wow." I said nodding my head in all directions possible.

"Hey. A deals a deal right?" He said spreading his arms out to the side.

"Yup a deal is always a deal, and the deal is always kept~"

-------------------------------------------------

THE END

I rushed this a little sorry about that~ it's 12:53am right now and I have school tomorrow. Goodnighht♡