Mr. Arrogant

"Yahh Chanyeol it's time to get out of bed" I said standing next to him.

"It's already 10am and you're still sleeping" I tried warning him. I didn't hear any response from him except a deep groan.

At last I gave up. I understood he came back late from work last night, but it's not healthy to stay in bed all day. I turned around with my hands on my waist and was on my way out the door.

He lifted up his blanket and pulled my arm down, making me fall onto the bed.

Wrapping the blanket around me he said " I'm still tired ____!" whining like a baby.

"If you love me you'll stay in bed with me and sleep in a little more. I haven't had much time to spend with you, but today is my break day so let's just relax together ok?" He groggily said.

The phrase "if you love me you'll..." That phrase is not fair, but in this case I accepted defeat since I wanted to spend time together with him to.

"Ok... Just this one time though alright? Next time we're doing something active" I told him.

"Aye-aye sir, next time we will" he replied, putting his arm around me and hugging me.

I laughed a little, hugged his arm, and curled up in a ball under the sheets.

The scent of his faded cologne and the warmth from his body and blanket was a soothing feeling.

I smiled to myself. Maybe I should have days like this more often~

-----------------------------------------------------
The End

※ Hey guys sorry this is so short \(°~°)/ it's really late where I live. Hopefully I can update more tomorrow~※

Goodnight~