My First Kiss~

"Oppa!! Can we go to the park today? It's so nice out!" 

He looked at me with uncertainty and glanced at the open window. I kept begging until he gave in.

"Ok ok we can go outside, just for you" he said with the most charming smile ever. 

"Should we have a picnic today?" 

"Sure, sounds great ____, let me just pack the food real quick ok?"

I shouted out loud, " I LOVE YOU PARK CHANYEOL!!" and heard a laughter as a reply. 

I went into our room and picked up a red blanket that we could sit on and put on a pair of white converse.

As I stepped out the room, I saw Chanyeol packing the food into the basket. 

"It's my chance. heehee" I thought to myself. I creeped up behind him, and when i was only a couple steps away from him, I ran up to his back and jumped on him grabbing by his neck.

"haha I caught you~", he looked over at me. That moment was when I realised how close his face was to mine. I could feel his warm breath. He looked me in the eyes seriously and I could feel my face getting red. 

He bursted into laughter "Yo-your face got s-so r-red" 

I couldn't help it, it was so true I laughed out of embarassment and hopped off his back. I was gonna run back into my room, but I felt myself being lifted up and swung back around. It scared me and so I let out a little scream. 

"Where do you think you're going missy" I heard him say. I didn't say anything and just stood there with my head down trying not to laugh.

"Hmm silent treatment is it, I don't think you'll be as quiet... if.. I do this!" he said and started tickling me in my stomach. I bursted out in laughter, I tried to get out but I couldn't. His arms were still wrapped around me when he was tickling me. 

Being a 5"3 girl it's actually hard to get out of a grasp of a 6"1 guy if you didn't know. He carried me onto the couch and tickled me to death (not literally). 

Just staring at each other for a minute. I totally just realized something.

"Hey. Yeol."

"hm?"

"Did you forget something?"

".. what did I forget."

I pointed out the window. 

"The sun is already going down and we totally forgot about out picnic"

His face blanked out. It was so cute I couldn't help it but pull him down and give him a kiss on the cheek. 

He pushed back up and let out a little laugh. 

"that was random thing to do"

"did you not want me to do that?" i asked

"hey, I never said I didn't like it did I?" he said and smiled at me.

"then how about u give me one to?" I asked shyly. I'm never the one to ask for things like this, but today I don't know how that came out of my mouth.

"Oh? I've never heard you say things like this before. Since you're asking, I'll give you a special one" he said with a wink.

My eyes widened and my cheeks turned at least pink. Next thing I know, he leans down to give me my first kiss on the lips. I close my eyes, kissed him back, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

I won't regret my first kiss with my first and hopefully last boyfriend Park Chanyeol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End~