Amusement Park

I think the title is self explainatory xD

---------------------------------------------------

"____-ahh we have to leave now or else we'll be stuck in traffic!!" I heard Chanyeol say as I was finishing up with curling my hair.

I placed my curled hair to one side "Yeaahh I hear you, let me grab my shoes real quick" I told him. I put on my white converse, beanie, and my fake glasses and walked out the door.

He looked over at me noticing how short my shorts were and blushed.

"Yah. What are you staring at you big potato!" Don't ask why I said potato, I just think they're cute.

"...."

"Hello? Earth to yoda"

He finally came back and realized he was legit staring at me.

"What? Nothing much. Let's go on our date for our 1,000th day together~" he said opening the door.

I smiled and walked out the door and as I was taking my second step outside, his arm pulled down on my neck and dragged me to the car. He just loves messing with me doesn't he I think to myself and laughed.

Our drive to the amusement park was full of laughter and smiles.

~at the park~

"Hey. Hey. ____ can we go on the roller coaster first?? Pleaseee?" He begged and gave me the puppy eyes.

"But you know I'm scared of them!!"

He stood up straight with his arms open in front of me.

"Come here ___" he said with a caring tone. I went up to him and he gave me a big hug.

"You don't need to be scared because because I'm always here protecting you" I smiled to myself, knowing it was true I stayed cuddled in his arms and accepted his request to go on the ride.