~5~

We slowly walk up to Izuku's room while the old hag keeps calling his name and asking him questions... There's no response though..

Finally we get to his bedroom, and the old hag hesitates before opening the door.
     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~9:29pm~

Christmas night

-Katsuki's p.o.v -

A terrified/saddened look was plastered on my mothers face.

Whats wrong? Whats happening?

Time felt like it was in slow motion as I peered into the room of my former best friend and now victim of bulling from everyone including myself at our school.

Starting at the front of his room was his desk with a small laptop with journals.

Did he get rid of all his All Might stuff?

Oh,... nevermind. Next to a mattress on the floor was a small All Might figurine.

Wait wha- ... when did the nerd only have a mattress and no bed frame???

How long has he been living like this?... Why would auntie allow him to get rid of almost everything including his bed frame!?

... What th-the hell!?!?!...

There on the so called "bed" were bloodstains, small glass liquor cups, and last but not least pill bottles scattered all over the floor....

Some were empty and some were not exactly full either...

What..The..Absolute..Hell happened to deku that I didn't know!?!?!

While I was freaking out by the way deku's room looked for the first time in a while. The old hag dashes in to the room tears falling out of her face as she crouches down near something out of my eye sight. My attention pulled from the ghastly sight of the room to something I never once thought I'd ever experience....

Why???.....

Izuku.... I'm sorry I-...

I didn't think you would ever go this far...

There in a puddle of blood on the floor was Izuku's frail limp body.. He had a broken arm, bone sticking out, puke on the shredded shirt he was wearing, a stray tear staining his face from his left eye, and yet he still had that same smile he had shown everyday... The smile I'd thought was his little way of showing he could face anything and do whatever the little damn nerd thought was possible...
It made me think that eventually he would leave that school along with everything/anyone that held him back from having a happy normal life... even if it meant lea...

Leaving me...... just not like this...