~11~

Single letters in front of any sentence symbolizes who's speaking! Ex : k= katsuki, m = mitsuki, i= izuku.

?? ?? ??

11:36 p.m

~~ Katsuki's p.o.v  ~~

I took a couple of steps forward, and took another look at the sleeping figure. It looks a little too skinny to be the old hag. Could be my dad, but I doubt the old hag would let him sleep on the couch.

(Katsuki leaned towards the figure hesitantly trying to get an idea of who it is. His darkened vision didn't come in very helpful. Finally he decided to just turn on the lights and take the covers off of the mystery person on the couch.)

*click*

Argh! Damn bright lights.

My vision clears in a matter of minutes, but the only thing that mattered more than cursing out the lights for being so damn bright in the middle of the night was learning who the hell was sleeping on our couch.

I slowly walk up to the couch stopping when I'm near enough to reach for the blanket. Slowly finding the best place to lift the covers as to avoid lifting it to see their feet by accident. That would truly be my worst nightmare.

Underneath the blanket was... the DAMN NERD!?

WHAT THE HELL!?

"OI, DEKU!"

  I furouisly take the blankets off of him.

I: "..."

K: "HEY! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"

I: "...!"

Deku jumps up from the couch literally backflipping behind it. His eyes wide open in terror for a split second, and the next they're filled with 'relief'?

I: "Oh it's just you..."

His stance loosens, and he tilts his head down towards the floor.

What the hell does he mean 'it's just me' !?

K: "WHO THE FUCK ELSE DID YOU THINK IT'D BE!?"

I: "... My ---..."

K: "What?"

I: "My ---.."

K: "Speak up nerd I can't hear you. "

*creak*

What the hell was that?

I: "I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY ASSH*LE OF A DAD!!! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR!?"

Katsuki couldn't even begin to process what Izuku had said.

K: "What?-... You don't even have a dad, nerd."

I: "Tch, don't!? I don't!? SAY THAT TO THE LAST FEW YEARS OF MY LIFE WITH THAT INCONSIDERATE SELFISH B*STARD!!..."

K: "Deku what the fuck are you talking about!?"

I: "..."

For the first time in Katsuki's life Izuku had completely looked like an emotional mess. He didn't know what to say.

Izuku broke down crying in front of him, but from all the times he'd seen him cry this time seemed different. He couldn't understand why he felt this way. He just watched as his mom ran to hug Izuku within a matter of seconds from him breaking down.

Katsuki didn't care where she came from, but for the first time in forever he wanted to know what happened to the always cheery deku he knew. He just didn't know how he was going to do that after what just happened...