~7~

January 6

  11:46 AM

--Izuku's p.o.v--

Okay calm down... calm down...

"FUCKING SHIT, STUPID IDIOTIC MOTHER FUCKING CO*K SU*KING SHITTY AS*HOLE!-"

*Door opens*

"Izuku!? You're awake!!"

Is that-?

"Mmmphh!!!"

I think auntie mitsuki is trying to finish me off.

"Au-- ntieeee!!!! I-.. can-t BrE-AthE!!!!-"

"Oh my! Im so sorry izuku... no-"

"Huh?"

"I AM NOT SORRY! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!? I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA DIE!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE!?!?!"

"We?"

"Stupid nerd"

Katsuki?? Uncle masaru??.. Actually I could understand uncle masaru, but katsuki!?
I wonder if pigs can fly now!?

"Izuku.."

"Hmm?"

"We saw the video on your computer, but what I don't understand is why you didn't come to me about your troubles.."

Auntie... I-I don't think I can even handle how much pain I feel right now... emotionally and quite physically... That hug hurt! I didn't know hugs that are meant to show 'love' could hurt that bad!?

"Izuku look at me."

I don't wanna.. Tears are already threatening to fall... If I look at her I don't think I could handle It..

"Fucking nerd. If you won't lift your damn head for her do it for us..."

Hehehehehe.. even katsuki's changed, but what can I expect? This is a pretty delicate situation... A situation I wished I didn't have to go through..

"F-fine, but if I'm g-gonna talk then I only want auntie in the room... no one else..."

"W-WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?.. WE CAME ALL THIS WAY TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT THE CRAP YOU PULLED AND YOU DON'T EVEN WANT US HERE!?"

"KATSUKI, GET. OUT. NOW!" Auntie mitsuki yelled extremely loud at katsuki, and from my teary eyes it kind of looked like he was crying too..

Probably not. I mean he does bully me, and why would he even wanna talk to me?
'He's right though.. this is my fault. Had I just died everything would've been different....

They wouldn't have had to go through all the trouble to come here to see me if I'd just died..'

"I-IZUKU, NO! I d-don't EVER wanna hear you talk like that... We came here because we care. Do you think its that hard to go see someone who brightens your day just by being here?? NO! It's more of a blessing to us to even know the person you are.."

Did i really fucking say that out loud!?

"Come on katsuki... lets let them be for a bit"

"N-No, I wanna hear what the nerd has to say ,too. Damnit!!"

Stutter? Did he just..stutter???

"Izuku, do you want me and him here, or do you want to speak to him alone after me?"