Chapter 3

I start to wonder if I should take my kids to Starbucks again today. I want to protect my boys from Susan and her kid, but I also want them to have fun. Its a tough decision. I decide that I should take them today. I get them all dressed and ready and take them to Starbucks. "Ok now no playing with that Johnny boy ok?" I say. "Ok" they both say. They play for a bit, but then I see that wretched boy walk over. I watch in suspense as they talk. Johnny walked away after they finished talking. Yes! They did it! They played for a bit longer. I called them back and told them it was time to go to school. THEN I SEE SUSAN. She starts walking over to me. Oh no oh no. "BOYS C'MON" I say trying to get out of there as fast as I could. We get in the car and I start frantically rolling up my window, but alas, it is too late. Susan marches up to my window. "My Johnny says that your boys wouldn't let him play with them." she says. "Yes, I told them not to. Is there a problem?" I say angrily. "Yes, there is a problem. My Johnny feels left out!" she said. "Thats because he was left out" I retort. She opens her mouth in protest, but I roll up the window. She bangs on the window, and I beep. She steps back. I take this as a chance to drive away. I drive to the boy's school in blissful silence.