Chapter 1: first sin

"Get out of my way you ugly" Megan said and rolled her eyes. She is in the school with her older sister Natalie. "Excuse me? Is this road is yours? As I know, your just a local student in this old and local school" the girl said and thinking that she won the conversation. Megan is getting the attention of students and she feels like so embarrased. Megan answered " if you think that this school is old and local, don't study here. Because this school doesn't need a freak and spoiled brat like you b*tch!" Megan answered sarcastically. Megan walked out because she can't control herself or else, Megan can do something bad on that idiot girl.

            "Megan, where you've been?" Natalie asked and raised an eyebrow. "Its non of your business" Megan answered and rolled her eyes. "K. fine. Whatever SL*T" Natalie answered like she is the slut. "Whatever too. And by the way where's Nicollo?". Natalie think first before saying "Maybe he's in the cafete-" Megan suddenly run. "Thanks!" Megan shouted. "Welcome!" Natalie shouted too. She walk towards her classroom

           "Have you seen Nicollo?" Megan asked to Bell. "I saw him at the court" Bell politely answered. Megan is worrying about Nicollo. Megan haven't seen Nicollo this morning. "Nicollo!" Megan shouted and a boy appeared. The boy said "Nicollo is in the side of the school and would you like to know on what he's doing there?" The boy asked and he keeps hiding his face. Maybe his ugly. "Yes" Megan answered with tears in her eyes. "You will find out when you get there. Go!" The boy said and pushed Megan and Megan ran till she reached the side that the boy said and find out that Nicollo is kissing a SL*T looking girl. "How dare you!" Megan shouted and start crying. Megan run but Nicollo took the hands of Megan and said " let me explain" Nicollo said but Megan quickly answered "explain? I always understand you! But you always do the same thing! I'm enough with you!" Megan said and pulled away Nicollo. "Please give me a second chance" Nicollo said and bent his knees to the ground. "I already gave it to you" Megan said and pulled away again Nicollo. "Nicollo don't mind that girl" the freaking girl said. "OK. Don't mind me! But I will going to make both of your lives a living hell" Megan said and rolled her eyes.

         "Are you OK?" Natalie asked. Natalie is really worried. "Do I look like OK?" Megan asked and wipe her tears. "Who made this to you?" Natalie asked. Natalie wiped the tears of Megan. " that freaking Nicollo" Megan answered and a tear dropped in her eye. "That Nicollo made you cry. Hahahaha!" Natalie laugh super OA. You know, super Over Acting. "How funny" Megan answered then rolled her eyes. "Stop rolling your eyes. It just makes you ugly you know" Natalie said and laugh again. "Stop laughing! Your like a b*tch you know" Megan answered then laugh. " why your laughing?" Natalie asked then rolled her eyes. "Because your laughing! Hahaha!" Megan is crying while laughing. You know. Like she has a mental disorder. "Nicollo's first sin huh?" Natalie asked and raised an eyebrow. "No! Maybe its the 12th time. Hahaha!" Megan replied and laugh and laugh and laugh.

Plsvoteandcomment:)