Chapter 8: Enemies United

"Let's go?" Megan asked to Jansen. "Ok" Jansen answered politely. Jansen and Megan go to the car and they go to school.

At the School

"Oh my god!" Jayce said then Jumped like a kangaroo. "Yes. Ahh!" Megan laughed while shouting. "Early se-" Megan closed Jayce's mouth by her hands. "Don't say it b*tch" Megan shouted then rolled her eyes. "OK" Jayce answered then laughed. "Your mom know this?" Jayce asked. Megan rolled her eyes before saying "of course not!". "Oh my god girl!" Jansen shouted. " hey you f*cking girl" Katrina and Thea both shouted. "What do you want?" Megan asked then rolled her eyes. "We just want to say that we will going to drop you to the hell" Katrina said then flipped her hair. "OK whatever. But mark my words, you'll both going down not me" Megan said. Megan stand up and feel something in her stomach. Megan run towards the C.R. "wait Megan!" Jayce shouted. Megan opened the room of the C.R and vomited a white thick slime. "Megan are you OK?" Jayce shout from the door. Megan is still vomiting. After 1-2 minutes. Megan came out from the door. "Are you OK?" Jayce asked. "I'm dizzy" Megan answered quickly. "Are you vomiting?" Jayce asked then raised an eyebrow. "Yes. Its like a white thick slime" Megan answered then touch her chest. "Oh my god!" Jaye shouted. "What?" Megan asked then rolled her eyes. "Let's go to the clinic" Jayce said and they both go to the clinic.

At the Clinic

"Here take this" Jayce give something to Megan. "I'm gonna use this f*cking thing?" Megan asked then pointed the f*cking thing. "By the way, what is this?" Megan asked. Jayce rolled his eyes before saying "duh! Its a pregnancy test". "Do you think that I'm pregnant?" Megan asked then raised an eyebrow. "We will not know if we will not try" Jayce rolled his eyes. After 10-12 minutes. "Ahhhhh!" Megan shouted. "What does the test say?" Jansen asked then opened his arms. "It just show two bars" Megan say then rolled her eyes. "Oh my god!" Jansen shout. "What?" Megan asked. "Your preg-" Megan close Jansen's mouth again. "Just whisper it!" Megan whispered to Jansen. "Your pregnant" Jansen whispered. "Your joking right?" Megan asked with a big eyes. "No" Jansen said seriously. Megan just collapse.

After 10 minutes, "Megan wake up" Jansen is wakening Megan. "Jansen" Megan said and hugged Jansen. "Is there any problem?" Jansen asked. "Megan say it" Jayce said. Megan think first before saying "Ja. Jan. OK. Calm down. Jansen. I'm. Pregnant" Megan said and close her eyes and prayed. Jansen touch Megan and say "do you think that I will abort the child?" Jansen asked. "I'm just scared that you will go away when you know that I'm pregnant" Megan said and she start crying. "Come on Megan, I'm not like that. I will do my best to do my job as a father" Jansen said then smiled to Megan. "Jansen!" Megan hugged Jansen while crying. "Don't cry. Our baby won't going to like me because our baby will think that im making you cry" Jansen said. "OK" said by Megan

"What?" Katrina shouted. "Yes. Megan is pregnant and the father is Jansen" Thea said. "No! This can't be" Katrina shouted. "I have a plan" Thea said. "What plan?" Katrina asked then rolled her eyes. "Secret. Hahaha"

Pls vote and comment