Chapter 9: Darkest Plan

"What?" Natalie asked in the phone. "Yes. I'm pregnant" Megan said then smiled. "But how?" Natalie asked. "Its a long story. By the way where is Mommy?" Megan asked then smiled. "Mommy is in the flower shop" Natalie answered. "I see" Megan said. "Do you want me to say the news to Mommy?" Natalie asked. "No I will say it to Mommy" Megan said. "Megan I've gotta go" Natalie said. "OK bye" Megan said. Natalie dropped the phone. "Who is that?" Jansen asked then took the phone. "Its just Natalie" Megan answered. "OK" Jansen said. "Where'd you like to go?" Megan asked then smiled. "I don't know" Jansen said. "OK" Megan said then pout her lips. "Don't be sad. I know were to go" Jansen said and kissed Megan to cheeks. "Let's go" Megan said.

    At the Garden

"Fresh air" Megan said and open her arms. "I brought some food" Jansen said then he show the food. Megan smiled and say "let's have a picnic". "OK" Jansen and he open the basket. Megan and Jansen are eating when the door bell ringed. "I will just open it" Megan said. Megan stand up Nnd she saw a man with a black T-shirt and a black pants and a black hood. "What do you want Mr?" Megan asked then she walk towards the gate. Megan opened the gate and the Man put a handkerchief with a super strong scent in Megan's mouth and nose. Megan has collapse and the Man catches Megan. "Megan! Who is the" Jansen saw the Man. "Hey!" Jansen shouted and the Man run and open his car's door. The man got away and Jansen followed the car. Jansen just follow the car till they reach the intersection. Jansen's focus is in the car and not in the sides of the road. A van is crossing the intersection and the van crashes to the car of Jansen. Jansen is brought to the hospital and the man had got away.

     At a abandoned factory

      Megan waked up. "Where am I?" Megan asked. "Your in my world" Nicollo said then laughed. "Let me go!" Megan shout. "What do you think? I'm an idiot!" Nicollo said then whacked Megan. "Yes!your an idiot!" Megan shout. "Babe!" Nicollo called Thea. "Oh" Thea said. "You f*ck!" Megan shout to Thea. Thea rolled her eyes and whacked Megan. "Don't you dare call me like that!" Thea shout. "What do you both want?" Megan asked then cried. "Are you crying?" Nicollo asked. Nicollo walk towards Megan. "Don't get too much closer!" Megan said. Nicollo touches Megan's cheeks. Nicollo kissed Megan in cheeks. "Nicollo! Don't kiss that f*cking girl" Thea pushed Nicollo. "Why did you do that?" Nicollo asked. Thea rolled her eyes. "Let's go!" Thea said and they both go away. "Megan" A voice was noticed by Megan. "Whose there?" Megan asked. "Megan. Don't speak too much loud. Its me, Jayce" Jayce said. Jayce run towards Megan and he cut the rope from Megan's hands. "Let's go" Jayce said. They both go and Nicollo and Thea doesn't know.

        At the hospital

     "Jansen!" Megan run to Jansen. "Are you OK?" Jansen asked. "Yes im fine. Don't mind me" Megan said. "What's that?" Jansen touch the wound in Megan's face. "Its just nothing" Megan said. "How about our baby?" Jansen asked. "Our baby is just OK" Megan said. "Good" Jansen said.. "Nicollo and Thea are the responsible of this" Megan said. "They will gonna pay for this" Jansen said

Pls vote and comment