Chapter 6 ちゃpてr 6

Yuki: Why did she tell all of that? What did she mean by that?

Makoto: I-I don't know either. I can't really understand why she do that.

Himari: She said it's for you, Toshi.

Toshi: F-For me?

Naomi: The ending of the video...Did she really mean that?

Ichika: I feel something weird is going on...Sis, can we go in Akari's house?

Sakura: Why? Besides, how will I know where she lives?

Himari: I know where she lives. I'll show you the way. Just follow me.

"Outside of Akari's house"

Toshi: Are you sure this is it?

Himari: I'm very sure because she told me her address.

Makoto: Why don't we open the door?

Naomi: What are you just thinking?!

Makoto: What's wrong?

Naomi: You have no respect, OMG. You should knock first before opening the door. Did your parents ever taught you some respect? Or you're just trying to be an idiot?

Makoto: Hey! I'm not an idiot...Umm...*Sigh* I don't have a parents ever since I was born.
"We were all shock because we have no idea that he will say that"

Naomi: I-I-I have no idea...I-I'm sorry...
Please forgive me, I didn't know...

Makoto: You don't have to. I was raised by my StepAuntie. She's a nun at the Orphanage. She said she just found me outside, sleeping on a basket.

Toshi: Makoto...I'm sorry...

Makoto: You all shouldn't have wasting your time for me. We should check Akari out to find out if she's okay! "We went inside her house, but she's not in the first floor. Everyone checks every room in the first floor, but I went upstairs to see if she's there. I was shocked and can't move from what I just saw...I saw Akari that her neck got tied up by the rope and she's dead...Why, Akari?! WHY?!!

Toshi: You've been a good friend to me...*Cries* Why do you need to die?!

Himari: T-Toshi?! What happ----
"She's terrified from what happened to Akari" -Ahhhhhh!! Akari...No...*Cries*

Sakura: What's going---- *Gasps* Akari?!

Ichika: This can't be...

Yuki: Akari-Senpai...What did you just do?..."Naomi didn't say anything instead she just cry"

Makoto: That's what she mean by all that?...Why?...

Toshi: Because of me...I shouldn't have said all of that to Akari...I know she will get hurt...I'm the reason why she died...*I kneel and slam the floor"

Himari: T-Toshi! "She holds my shoulder" -It's not your fault...

"The Next Day"

Mom: Toshi? You're up early. Can you tell me why?

Toshi: I'm not going to School today...I decided to just help you clean the house and----

Mom: Whoa, wait up! You're not going to School?!

Toshi: I-I'm fine here, Mom.

Mom: No! You're not going to help me here because I can handle it on my own. I didn't allow you to skip school. Let me get you straight, Toshi...Why are you acting strange today, huh?

Toshi: I-It's nothing...I'm just coughing these days, so that's why I think I have...uh, sickness? "I pretend that I cough"

Mom: Hmm...Coughing, huh? "She seriously look into my eyes" -So you're telling the truth. Great. *Sigh* I'll just going to buy some medicines. I'll be right back. "She walks away and I exhale. I just made a worst choice, but I'm still glad that it works, so Mom would never know what just happened yesterday. I feel bad for Akari because she didn't deserve to die like that...She means a lot to me whenever she's around, but now, I will never get a chance to see her again..."