Author's Note

Author's Note

Hello everyone 😉❤️
It's C.M. LOUDEN, bringing you a new story.

This is the fourth series of:
Mondragon Billionaires Boys Club (MBBC)

This is the story of
Owen Norman Mondragon and Stella Marie Galvantes

Rated 18, matured content

MBBC Series
❤️ Beauty and the Billionaire ✅
❤️ The Billionaire Next Door✅
❤️ Stranded with a cold-hearted Billionaire (completed, dreame exclusive)
❤️ The Billionaire's Favourite Mistake (GoodNovel English form ongoing)
❤️ The Billionaire's Substitute Bride (completed)
❤️ The Billionaire's Secret Heart ✅
❤️ When a Billionaire meets his Candyrella ✅
❤️ The Matchmaker and the Billionaire (soon)
❤️ The Lost Billionaire (GoodNovel ongoing)

❤️ The Billionaire's Forbidden Desire (completed)

and many more. 

Sana po supportahan niyo. Your comments and votes is important to me. You can add me on facebook, C.M. Louden Novels

Note: This book is in the process of editing to be a physical book soon. Thank you for understanding.

Thank you ❤️

Disclaimer:

These are just a few reminders that this story is a work of fiction. So, therefore places, events, names, characters, businesses, and incidents are only products of the author's wild imagination. If in some circumstances where cases are fundamental to life or someone, I'm sorry, but it's not my intention and is purely coincidence/coincidental.

Please refrain from printing and copying one's work, including mine.

All rights reserved. No parts of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or means. Including printing, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods without prior written permission from the author.

Plagiarism is evil. Yes, it is! And I will consider you as one.

All copyrights reserved ©️ 2023
C.M. LOUDEN
a.k.a VBOMSHELL
Completed March 2021

MBBC#4

Synopsis:

Still mourning the loss of her fiancé, Stella hits rock bottom when she's unexpectedly fired from her job in the coffee shop, and because of responsibility, she needs money as soon as possible.

Left with no choice, she soon accepts a friend's offer for a one-night stand escort to a wealthy, arrogant, and aloof billionaire, Owen Norman Mondragon, who pays her more than she needs. But he is a trouble, and everything got twisted.

Now, despite Stella's best efforts to keep her secret and their relationship professionally as assistant and boss, things get unprofessional.

Norman has his painful secrets that threaten to unravel and to move forward into the future together, they both need to leave the past behind.