401

Chapter 401 Go out of isolation
“I can’t believe!”

Black Lotus recovered from embarrassment and shouted, “Su Li, don’t lie to me. You have a body of evil ghost, but you aren’t afraid of Divine Thunder of the Five Elements. You even subdued one of Divine Thunder of the Five Elements. How miraculous… The twelfth-grade Black Lotus is the supreme Zhuji form of the Ghost Clan, and it’s very noble. If you only reached the eleventh-grade Black Lotus, I really doubt that those ordinary bodies of evil ghosts in the past dynasties are fake!”

Su Li heard him and smiled. Black Lotus used the word “ordinary” to describe other bodies of evil ghosts, but put her in a very special position. She remembered when he contacted her at the beginning, he was disgusted with her whose talent in the body of evil ghost had not been awakened.

“Who told you that I only reached the eleventh Black Lotus?”

Su Li smiled and sent a video to Black Lotus when they were talking.

Black Lotus paused for a while, then watched the video. He was suddenly shocked, “This is…”

In his mind, it was a very extraordinary vision.

The dark sky was dotted with blue stars. And sometimes the lightning flashed across. A black star was shining, under which, the Black Jade Lotus slowly rotated. Eighteen lotus leaves were plump and warm.

“The starry sky anomaly? The eighteenth-grade Black Lotus!”

Black Lotus was shocked and stammered, “This… Since I became a spirit for more than 40,000 years, I have never seen the starry sky anomaly. Black Lotus unexpectedly has the eighteenth grade! No! Actually, I never heard it! If you got the sword-transforming method of Black Lotus, then forged eighteen swords, god…”

Su Li listened quietly. When she heard “Black Lotus Sword”, her eyes flashed slightly.

Black Lotus Ring… No matter what the real name of the most precious treasure of the Ghost Clan was, the Black Lotus stamp on it was enough to show… that the high status of the black lotus in the Ghost Clan.

But the Zhuji Black Lotus and the sword-transforming method of Black Lotus in her body of evil ghost all had relationships with the Black Lotus.

“Is the body of evil ghost really a taboo in Ghost Clan?”

She spoke lightly. When Black Lotus heard this, he stopped talking.

After a while, Black Lotus said in a very different and complex tone with that he used usually, “Long time ago, it may not have been, but my memory doesn’t lie. Every generation of body of evil ghost is an enemy of the world, and they were all ended badly!”

“Ended badly?” Su Li repeated with her eyes flashing. And no one knew what she was thinking.

Black Lotus sighed, and the adytum turned into silent.

In the hall of the Main Mount, Hua Yan was discussing something important with Yan Ziye and others. Suddenly, a figure flashed by the seat in the middle of the long table and a person appeared. Everyone was stunned.

The discussion stopped. When the First Elder who sat at the second seat on the right, saw the person’s face, he was startled.

Is… Isn’t she Su Yue, the disciple of Neimen Branch who practiced in flower pond last time?

Why was she here?

He had not quite recovered from the shock, then he heard Hua Yan, who was near him, asked with a smile, “What? You finally decided to show your real identity?”