408

Chapter 408 The doubt of Su Family

Hearing this, Qing Weiyue panicked a little. But he still held his fists, and said with a smile, “I am Qing Weiyue, and I came from Meng Sect. Greetings to the elder of Su Family.”

The elder frowned at once after he heard that. Seeing that, Qing Weiyue said again, “You must be venerable in Su Family since I heard that the more patterns of sun and moon on the breast of the Su Family elder’s clothing, the more respected he is. It’s my great honor to meet you here.”

The elder felt flattered, and his eyebrows stretched spontaneously. He said softly, “I am Su Mengqing of the seventh branch of Su Family.”

“You are the Second Elder, Su Mengqing. I’ve heard a lot about you!” Qing Weiyue said in surprise.

Su Mengqing was more genial after hearing the words. He laughed and said, “It’s just a bubble reputation. Please follow me.”

“Yes!”

Qing Weiyue followed him immediately and sighed with a relief in his heart. He didn’t expect that he could deal with Su Mengqing so easily.

He also realized that Meng Sect was just a small potato for Su Family. Anyone could get through as long as he or she could explain the current situation of Ni Sect clearly.

“For them, Ning Dawei and I are just the nonentities.”

During his self-mockery, Qing Weiyue followed Su Mengqing through the southward room of central hall, and got to the chamber directly behind Yiyun Yard.

The noise faded away and was replaced by silence after they entered.

Qing Weiyue saw some sound insulation tactical matrix runes carved on the door frames. Staying calm, he really found that many lords and elders of small sects sat here.

He cleared his mind privately and quickly, and confirmed that there was nothing went wrong. Then, he relaxed a little and exchanged courtesies with Su Mengqing. Then he chose a seat, seated himself and waited.

Su Mengqing’s smile disappeared immediately after he came to the side hall.

“What’s wrong? Mengqing?”

In the side hall, a middle-aged practitioner who dressed appropriately and looked proud with great dignity came in. It seemed that he was in his thirties, however, he was already over 2000 years old.

“Master!” Su Mengqing bowed instantly when he came to his sense and saw the middle-aged unfathomable man.

The man was Su Yuanhai, the master of the seventh branch of Su Family!

Su Yuanhai was also a talent of Su Family in those days. After 2000 years’ ups and downs, finally he charged Su Family hundreds of years ago.

“You look a little nervous. What’s the matter?”

Su Yuanhai came over. He was peaceful, but Su Mengqing felt a sense of pressure.

Subconsciously, Su Mengqing lowered his head and said, “It’s a little strange. Meng Sect used to appoint Ning Dawei to contact with us, and promised that he would come to discuss how to deal with Ni Sect this time. However, it is an elder, who called Qing Weiyue instead of Ning Dawei.”

Su Yuanhai didn’t change his impression. He waved gently and an offish young man in black came in immediately.

“The person of the Hidden Hall of Head Family!”

Su Mengqing was astonished. The indifferent young man had approached and bowed to Su Yuanhai without saying anything.

Su Yuanhai also knew his character, and asked frankly, “Is Meng Sect normal these days? Do you know a man named Qing Weiyue?”