•Chapter 9•

"yes".

As soon as y/n said the word jungkook pushed her on the mattress gently and kissed her. Breathlessly. Jungkook moved forward and hovered on top of her. His hands roaming every inch of her body. Not leaving any damned space.

"Mhh..mm" y/n was out of breath but jungkook wasn't. He was feeling euphoric but he did not want to go further as he knows she is a virgin and he sincerely wanted to court her. He pulled away breathing hard and looked at her eyes. Even though her eyes were the colour which a lot of people had but still her eyes were different they were a lot mesmerising and beautiful.

"You're so beautiful" he said to her. Y/n gulped. She wasn't sure what she was feeling this tingly thing she was feeling in her heart was for the first time. She smiled towards jungkook and said "thank you" she was blushing hard. Jungkook smirked at her red face. They both cuddled into each other and soon fell asleep.

Morning rays came inside the room through a small window illuminating the room. "Y/n wake up!!" Jimin's voice came through. "Yah where is jungkook?" Jin shouted "I thought he was with you" RM said more calmer than Jin. "Yoongi where is jungkook?" Jin asked suga. "I don't know" yoongi said still sleepy. "I think I know where he is" j-hope said smiling slightly. "Jimin open y/n's room" he said and Jimin confused but still obeyed his hyung opened the door.

"Wooah" "oohhh" "yeahh" all of them shouted excitedly. Jungkook hearing all kinds of noise opened his eyes to see 6 of his hyungs watching him and y/n smirking.
"Hyung what the hell!! Get out"  jungkook shouted at them.

"Man!! This girl can sleep even during a concert." Jungkook said caressing her face. "Hey love wake up." Jungkook softly said "cmon y/n get your pretty ass up." Jungkook said getting a little frustrated. Then he thought of an idea he slightly lifted her shirt and tickled her. "Yah yah what the hell!! Bro stop." Y/n said now full waking up. "BRO!!" jungkook said in disbelief and continued tickling her. "O-okay s-soorry sorry. Jungkook" she said tears welling in her eyes because of laughing so hard. "Uhmm call me something else." He said smirking. "Okay okay like what." She said panting still laughing.

"Like....Daddy"

"You mad or what!!!" Y/n said blushing and jungkook laughed so hard at her reaction "Okay then get up we need to eat breakfast." He said squishing her cheeks which made her lips pout and jungkook kissed her. "Mmh... I love your lips."

"Oiii!! Lovebirds get up already." They heard Jin's voice. Jungkook and y/n looked at each other and smiled a little they got up and went outside. "Ahh.. I am so hungry" yoongi said yawning. "Obviously you are hungry what else do you do besides sleeping and eating." Taehyung said mischievously. "Yahhh is that how you talk to your hyung." Yoongi said pouting.

"Alright boys....and girl. There is no food in this house." Jin said and Jimin and taehyung started crying like kids. Y/n slightly chuckled at there actions. "Hey....stob it!!" Jin said. "Hyung it's stop it." Namjoon said but shut up when he saw Jin glaring. "Let's go for food hunting.!!!" Jin said excitedly. Everyone sighed except Jin.

The whole gang and y/n walked out of the house " Man!! This town is really a ghost town." Namjoon said looking around. "What?!? Ghost" j-hope said scared "yah ghost town means it's an abandoned town." Yoongi said scoffing. "I knew." J-hope said a little embarrassed. "Alright let's separate in groups of 2" Jin said.

"Me and y/n are going that side." Jungkook said grabbing her hands and walking away he didn't even give a chance for anyone of them to object. "And that's how you do it boys. Learn from Kookie." Jimin said smirking. Others just shook their head smiling.

"Hey!! Did you find anything to eat?" She asked jungkook getting out of a shabby house jungkook was already standing outside. "Nope. They really didn't leave anything to eat." Jungkook said walking beside y/n hand in hand "Ahh well I atleast have you. I am more worried about others." He said smirking. "Me? What will I do." She asked confused. Jungkook smiled at her cute and innocent behaviour. He stopped walking which made y/n stop too he walked closer towards her and leaned closer to her ear and said "when I have such a delicious meal right here why would I need anything else." He smirked and chuckled at y/n's frozen figure and walked ahead whistling.

Th--This brat!!

Y/n ran towards him and jumped on his back kissing his cheeks smiling.

After some time everyone gathered in front of the house they were staying in apparently taehyung found some instant ramen noodles. 6 of them were standing waiting for y/n and jungkook.

Meanwhile y/n was looking around an old house finding anything edible. She heard a crack and looked down seeing she has stepped on a batch. The batch had two snakes with a skull. It was creepy. "Look jungkook what I found." She said and jungkook hummed and walked towards her she took his hands and placed the batch on his palms. "Isn't it creepy." She said laughing and turned around to look for something else. Jungkook knew exactly what that was he grabbed y/n's hand and got out of the house. "I think hyungs found something." He said. "Wait.. how do you know?" Y/n asked but jungkook ignored it.

"Brats!! You were supposed to be here 10 mins ago." Yoongi huffed annoyed. "It's not like we have watch with us. Did you forget I ran from a prison they don't exactly give you wrist watches." Jungkook said with seriousness in his tone. Everybody understood his tone. "Uhh.. y/n could you keep these inside." Taehyung said giving the packets to y/n. "Ohh yeah sure." Y/n said and walked inside the house.

"Hyungs looks like we are not the only ones who came to this deserted island." Jungkook said "what do you mean kook?" Namjoon asked. Jungkook took out the batch and showed it to them.

"The Serpents.... They are here."

***

-Alex💜💜