•Chapter 13•

"Thank godd!!! We are back in our house." Suga exclaimed loudly. "You call this a house, this is a freaking mansion!!" Y/n stated shocked still unable to process that she will live here. "Well then you should see my other house." Jungkook chuckled. "Alright kook we get it you are rich. Stop now." Jin said scoffing. All of a sudden 20-30 people came in front of us and bowed 90°. Y/n visibly got startled. "What the fu-" she was cut off by them speaking together. "Welcome back. Boss Jeon!!" They all seemed quite happy. "Glad to be back." Jungkook said smiling.

"Ahh!! Jungkook-ah." An old lady came from what Y/n assumed was Kitchen. "You are finally back." She said smiling. "I had to. The food their was really bad. No one can make better food than you. Mrs. Lee." Jungkook said and moved forward to hug the old lady. "Mrs. Lee meet my little devil aka My girlfriend. Jung Y/n." Jungkook introduced y/n and she choked a bit no expecting him to do that, but then also she smiled sweetly to the old lady and bowed to her. "Aww.. she is such a beautiful girl. Y/n. I am Mrs. Lee, The caretaker of this mansion." Mrs. Lee introduced moving forward and grabbing y/n's hands. Y/n laughed a little then said "You must know Jungkook from when he was little." Mrs. Lee was shocked "How did you know?" Y/n chuckled and moved her eyes around showing them the picture of A cute little boy with a Man in a suit and Mrs. Lee which was placed on the wall. "I think that kid is Jungkook." Mrs. Lee patted her shoulder smiling. "You are a smart one. Yes I know him from little. That means I have a lot of embarrassing stories about him. I assume that's why you asked, didn't you?" Y/n smiled mischievously and high fived her. "Correct. Mrs. Lee." The old lady chuckled and Y/n's cuteness.

Jungkook who was standing with his gang smiled watching them. "What you laughing at kook? Your coolness is about to turn into dust when Mrs. Lee tells Y/n how you wet your pants and cried for 1 hr straight when you were little." Jin scoffed. Jungkook have him a horrified expression. "I didn't cry for 1 hr stop lying!!" Hope giggled "Ahh little Jungkook-ie. All your secrets are going to be revealed now." He said squeezing Jungkook's cheeks. Jungkook glared and shouted. "Meeting in 1 hour!!" And went up stairs. The whole gang laughed hard. "Still a shy Kook-ie!"

Mrs. Lee and Y/n looked wide eyed. "What happened?" Y/n asks. Everyone just shrugged still giggling and went to their rooms fyi Suga practically ran, that's the most active movement Y/n ever saw out of him. "So where is my room?" She asked looking around still amazed by the interior. "Ohh It's on the first floor top right corner. It's Jungkook's room I thought since you are his girlfriend you would wanna stay with him." Mrs. Lee said and winked before Y/n could object she went away with some maids to prepare lunch. "Well... Whatever."

Y/n made her way towards the room and entered. She heard water running so she concluded that Jungkook is showering. Y/n opened the closet door and picked out a t-shirt and some sweats which could fit her. She went out of the room and saw a maid. "Hey!! Can you tell me where I can shower. Jungkook is in the bathroom and I really need a warm shower." Y/n sighed massaging her shoulders. The maid nodded and took her to a guest room. "You can shower here ma'am." The maid said. "Ohh don't call me ma'am. Y/n is fine." She said politely. "But you are Boss's girlfriend." The maid said fearing if she called her by her name then Jungkook will get angry. "Ohh don't worry about him being angry at you. I am more comfortable with me being called by my name." She smiled sweetly. The maid went away after bowing. Y/n went inside the Bathroom and had a relaxing shower which was very much needed.

Now that she was dressed, she went out of the guest room and found Jin standing there. "Finally you're out! Let's go we have a meeting." Jin sighed because he was waiting there for about 15 minutes. "Me? I am included in the meeting?" Y/n asked confused, she was shocked that they thought of including her in the meeting. "Yes. Of course you are now part of BTS!" Jin smiled patting the youngers head. Y/n and Jin walked towards the meeting room, Jin practically interrogating her for her favourite dishes so that he could tell them to Mrs. Lee.

"Our main focus is the gang Serpents." Jungkook looked at the door, Jin and Y/n were standing. "Come one take a seat." Jungkook was serious, Y/n could tell that. She sat down in her seat and concentrated and listened to each and every line jungkook uttered. Jimin and Taehyung on the contrary were hitting each other under the big golden brown table. Jungkook threw his pen cap at them "What is their car's number plate?" Jungkook asked folding his arms on his chest, Vmin visibly gasped they don't know the answer because they were definitely not listening. Jimin nudged Y/n for help "You're his girlfriend!! Help us!!" He mouthed. Y/n awkwardly looked away from them Ohhh hell nahhh!! I am not digging my own grave. Jungkook saw that and asked Y/n for the answer "You tell me. Little devil." He smirked. Y/n confidently smiled "KR RSU 7685" All of them and I mean all of them were shocked well except Jungkook he knows how good,   Y/n's observation skills are.

"Well I guess you aren't completely useless." Suga said in approval. Y/n scoffed but did not say anything.

"Now now we shouldn't get distracted. Our target hand is not someone we can take lightly. Y/n's skills will help us a lot, so welcome to the team Y/n" Namjoon chuckled. Jimin and Taehyung started clapping loudly "Yo! Yo!! That's our best friend." "Woahhhh hoooo!!!!"

Atleast I have a family now!!! I hope that everybody stays happy. I hope we all stay together!!

                                 ***
-Alex 💜