•Chapter 33•

"Well...I guess it went okay." Suga came in yawning. "You didn't even do anything, sniper boy." Hope said glaring. Suga looked at him with his eyebrows raised "What did you say just now?" He asked. "I said you didn't -" Jin clasped hope's mouth shut with his hands "You want to die, Hobi?" Jin asked laughing nervously while looking at Suga who had a blank face staring at Hobi.

"Hoseok. Come with me." Jin instantly dragged him out of the room. Suga clicked his tongue and looked around "huh...I am going to sleep but before that I want to have a peaceful chat with Hobi." Suga said smiling...... Y/n gasped and slowly walked behind Jungkook. Vmin avoided his eye contact and walked behind namjoon. Suga went ahead and he was out of the room with his sniper.

"Jungkook, I am gonna go as well I think I got hurt." Namjoon said pulling his pants up. "What!?" Jungkook said worried. "It's just a scratch kook. Don't worry. Rest well guys." Namjoon bid them good-bye. That lefts Jimin, Taehyung, Y/n and Jungkook in the room. "So Y/n. Are you tired?" Taehyung asked smiling. "A bit. Why?" Y/n said massaging her shoulders, jungkook noticed that her shoulders were getting red. He pulled her close to him softly massaged her shoulders, y/n smiled gratefully towards him muttering a small 'thank you.'

"We were thinking that it's been a while since we all hung out together. Let's spend the day, just us 4. What say?" Jimin said excitedly. Jungkook looked at her in question "Do you want to rest?" Y/n looked at them, jimin making puppy dog eyes and Taehyung giving her his best smile. Y/n smiled "How about we rest for some time and then let's hang out." She said nodding. "Yay!" Vmin exclaimed.

Jungkook and Y/n calmly walked through the corridors to their shared bedroom. As soon as the door opened Y/n without wasting any time changed her clothes and laid on the bed. "My precious bed~" she said sighing. Jungkook looking at her antics chuckled. "Little devil, don't just hog the bed all to yourself. Give me some space." Y/n ignored him and kept on mushing her face on the bed. Jungkook smirked and grabbed her waist and laid on top of her. "Yah! You are heavy!!" Y/n said laughing.

"I did tell you to move but you didn't. Not my fault." He whispers in her ear, biting her cheeks. "I know what you are trying to do." Y/n said trying to get up. Indeed he was trying to do something, he was pressing himself on her ass. Hard. Jungkook smirked and pressed himself more on her which caused y/n to moan a little. "Hey! Get off." Y/n said turning around. Jungkook stood up a little which helped y/n to lay on her back but jungkook did not let her move to her side. "Oi! No funny buisness." Y/n said sternly.

Jungkook nodded innocently and dipped down resting his head on her neck. Placing himself right on top of her. "Let's just sleep like this. I really wanna hold you." Y/n sighed and gave in. She was really sleepy, and in no time was asleep. Jungkook propped himself up with his elbows and caressed Y/n's face. "Them coming here was not just for showing their dominance,  I hope what I am thinking is not true." He whispered softly to himself.

***

"Wake up dumbheads!" Taehyung said walking inside jungkook and Y/n's room, his hands in front of his eyes. "You guys are wearing your clothes right?" Y/n threw her boots at him "ow!!" She glared at him intensely. "Oh damn! You are looking pretty Y/n." Jimin said checking her out. "Thanks, Chim." Y/n smiled at him. Jimin smirked and winked at Taehyung who rolled his eyes. Jungkook came out from the washroom wearing his beloved leather jacket. "Wait a minute... Are we all going to wear leather jackets?" Y/n asked looking at her jacket and then looking at them wearing one each. Jungkook just shrugged. Vmin smiled mischievously "Gonna make girls fall in love with us."

"In your dreams, Park Jimin" Jungkook said holding y/n's hands. "Let's go." He went ahead with Y/n. "I am letting him go because he is the leader of BTS or else I would have finished him." Jimin said gritting his teeth. "You sure about that?" Taehyung said raising his eyebrows. "Wait up guys!" He ran towards them. "Some friends I have." Jimin whispered in disbelief.

Now, y/n did not know that these people would out of no where in the middle of the beautiful streets of Seoul, start a fucking car race. Jimin in his car, Taehyung in his and Jungkook and Y/n in one. Y/n would have gladly taken her own car but jungkook clearly said "If I see any scratch on my babies, I will punish you the whole f-ing week." And after listening to that y/n being a not so good driver, did not take a car and just sat inside jungkook's black Bugatti. She doesn't know what it's called but it's sexy.

"How about we slow down." She said gripping her seat belt. "N to the fucking O, little devil." Jungkook looked determined to win this. She dialed Jimin's number through the touch panel. After 2 rings he picked up "Yo! Kook you gonna lose." Jimin said laughing. "Don't rile him up, You ass!!" Y/n hissed at him. Y/n went ahead and called Taehyung, now all four of them in a conference call. "Can you please stop this, I thought we were hanging out." Y/n said angrily. "Well...this is us hanging out, Y/n-ie." Taehyung said chuckling.

"Alright kook, let's take a turn to the cafe we talked about, the one near the sea." Jimin said finally giving away the destination. Y/n sighed in relief. "Yeah okay." For about forty minutes, the three of them raced towards the destination. As soon as they reached, Y/n quickly got out. "Next time, let's just take a driver with us. You guys were so serious about this." Jungkook stood beside her and leaned on the car waiting for the others. "Ofcourse we were. This is fun."

"Yess!" Taehyung shouted, "jimin is last." He said fist-bumping jungkook. Jimin came behind him pouting. "Let's just go inside. "You are paying the bill." Taehyung said grinning happily. "Bitch" jimin muttered angrily. "Let's go." Jungkook said wrapping his arms around y/n's shoulders. The waitress came towards their table "What can I get you sir?" She looked at Y/n "and ma'am" Jungkook turned towards y/n "what do you want?" He asked, Y/n who was scanning the menu "uhh... Can I have a slice of cheesecake" she said smiling. "I'll have the same." Jungkook said. Jimin and Taehyung ordered as well. "Your orders will be here shortly." The waitress said and walked away.

"Now." Taehyung said and smirked.

"Let's play a game. 20 questions." He said.
"What are we? kids?" Jungkook said scoffing. "Oh! Don't you worry jungkook-ie. The questions are definately not for kids." Jimin smirked.

"Oh, I know that smirk. What are you two planning?" Y/n said accusingly. "Uh..huh.. waiter!! Can we have an empty bottle." Taehyung asked and the waiter came with a glass bottle. He spinned it around and it landed on Y/n. "So Y/n.." jimin said propping his elbows on the table.

"How is jungkook in bed?"

***
-Alex💜