•Chapter 7•

Y/n walked through the yacht with a towel on top of her head and shivering because of cold. On the other hand jungkook looked like he just walked out from a pool which made y/n scoff a little. God is really unfair. Two boys came running towards them "Jungkookie!!" One of them said. "Tae hyung!!" Jungkook moved forward and hugged taehyung. "Kook did you eat well there. Was the food any good. I bet it was not even close to my cooking." A Guy beside taehyung said. "Obviously Jin hyung no one can cook better than you." Jungkook said hugging jin.

"Ohh is that y/n?" Jin asked jungkook. Jungkook nodded "yup that's y/n. Mind you she is a little angry." Jungkook said smirking. Y/n glared at him furiously. First he throws her in water and now he is making jokes about it.

Jin gave them clothes to change "jungkook you go in your room to change. I'll show y/n the guest room." Y/n nodded her head quickly following Jin but jungkook stopped them "whoa whoa hyung what do you mean guest room? She is staying in my room." Jungkook said tilting his head. "I think not why would I stay with you?" Y/n said crossing her arms on her chest.

"Hyung one moment please." Jungkook said to Jin with which Jin rolled his eyes and walked out. "I think you are not understanding my point here little devil. These maybe harmless in front of me but they are far from it. Did you forget we are in a mafia gang? Now do you really wanna stay in a room.... Alone?" Jungkook said walking slowly towards her raising his brow at the last part.

"Uhh.. your room's fine. Thanks" y/n said nervously laughing. Jungkook smirked "follow me little devil." Y/n followed jungkook in his room. He went inside the bathroom to change. "I should change fast." Y/n whispered to herself. She was having a pink hoodie and sweats which were way bigger for her.

After some time jungkook came out of the bathroom "Ahh... Shit I missed it." He said looking at y/n. "Missed what?" She asked confused. "You changing clothes." He said licking his lips while leaning on the door frame. Y/n gave him a stoic expression. "Oh come on little devil it's not like I haven't touched you granted we were just making out but I felt those curves." He said making her blush a little. "Excuse you it was just to save our asses nothing more nothing less." Y/n said sitting on the bed.

"Hmm.. as you say little devil." He said laughing a little. Jungkook then went out of the room the meet his members.
They were all outside enjoying the ocean view. "It's good to see you again jungkook." Yoongi said giving him a gummy smile. "You too. Hyung" jungkook came forward and hugged yoongi.

"Namjoon hyung" jungkook called out "glad you are back kiddo" namjoon said
"Now that the whole gang is back we can again become the top mafia gang in Asia. What do you say boys?" Namjoon asked. Everybody shouted with excitement.

"So our first target would be The Serpants gang. Their origin seems to be from Africa. They are right now growing in power slowly we need to take them out first and then spread the news that BTS is back." Yoongi said being the tech and hacker guy of the group it was easy for him to find all the information about every gang there is.

"I've heard about them too. Our allies say that they are a group of young 20-25 year old boys they are new but good at this job." Jimin said crossing his hands on his chest. "Hmm...so they are inexperienced well then we have an advantage against them. We are more advanced and experienced in this field but we shouldn't underestimate them." Jungkook said nodding his head slowly.

***

It was night time jungkook spent the entire day chatting with his brothers y/n on the other hand peacefully slept. Jin prepared dinner for everyone and asked jungkook to call y/n down. When jungkook entered his room he saw y/n still sleeping.

He walked towards her and lightly shook her "little devil, wake up." Y/n didn't even move one bit she was still sleeping. Y/n was mumbling incoherent words "whattt??" Jungkook said confused. "Hey! wake up. You wanna miss dinner?" Jungkook asked. Jungkook was getting annoyed he never expected her to sleep like a pig.

Then jungkook sat on his bed smirking "you have two options little devil. First you wake up and we'll go eat dinner or second I kiss the life out of you. So what do you choose. Btw I know you are listening." Y/n tensed a little when she felt jungkook getting close to her. She abruptly woke up and hit jungkook's forehead with her's. "Oowww!!" Jungkook said rubbing his head. "Yaahhh what is your head made of? Metal" y/n said groaning.

"You are the only one who is talking to me like that besides my hyungs. You should be glad I am not killing you." He said getting off the bed. "Let's go dinner is ready." After he said that he walked out of the room.

At the dinner table y/n felt very uncomfortable. Everybody in the room was staring at her soul except jungkook who was eating his pasta silently unbothered. "Umm.. this pasta is really tasty." Y/n said nervously. "Thanks dear you are the only one here who appreciated my cooking UNLIKE SOMEONE" jin said looking at his members. Jungkook rolled his eyes snickering.

"I don't think we have met y/n, I am Kim Namjoon, jungkook's right hand." He gave her a dimpled smile. Y/n smiled back "nice to meet you." Then she heard a lazy voice "Min yoongi" the man said still looking intensely at her.

"Ah..uh. hello" y/n also smiled a little towards him. Jungkook who was sitting beside her whispered into her ear "Don't be bothered by him he just doesn't trust people easily." He said y/n just nodded understandingly. She knew trusting people was not easy. She herself trusted her mother and look where it got her.

Y/n saw Jimin and taehyung fighting for the last portion of pasta with there chopsticks. Hoseok came towards them and picked up the last portion and kept it in front of y/n "Guys Guys she is our guest. Let her have the last portion." He smiled at her. Y/n thanked him meanwhile Jimin and taehyung pouted but gave in and smiled too.

As soon as the dinner was over everyone went to their respective rooms  either playing games or sleeping. All of a sudden the whole yacht shook and then there was a sound

Boom!!

There were flames everywhere the yacht was on fire. Y/n's eyes widened she was alone in the kitchen. "Y/N!!!" She heard jungkook screaming for her. Then she heard another blast

Boom!!

She was throne towards the counter and hit her head after that everything was blurred for her and now she only saw black..

***

-Alex 💜💜