[CLOSED] Star Wars: A Shippers Tale

We had such a good time with this contest in the past that we thought we'd bring it back. It's the month of love and the @Starwarsfans want to see the galaxy's favorite ships set sail.

We know about the amazing couples of the Star Wars universe such as Anakin and Padmé, Han and Leia, Rey and Kylo Ren.

We LOVE them! But what about the ones we don't hear about?

Do you ship a couple that is off the charts? We want to know about who you ship in the Star Wars galaxy

Prompt

Tell us how your favorite ship got together or how you would have liked to have see them get together.

Remember that this is your ship, and you believe in it so fiercely that you want to convert others. Compel us to sail with them.

All good shippers know to...

Pay attention to your grammar and spelling to make sure your story is understandable and accessible. Paragraph spacing is important. We'll be assessing stories based on grammar and spelling, narrative voice, and overall creative execution.

Try to convey feelings and emotion in your story with ample depth and detail.

Feel free to add media or gifts to spice things up.

Your story's word limit is a maximum of 1000 words.

The entry must be in English.

Your story must follow the Wattpad Content guidelines.

Please submit using this FORM in order to have your entry count.

Schedule

Contest will begin on the 1st of February, 2021 and run through February 28th, 2021, 23:59 PM EST.

Any entries submitted after February 28th will not be counted.

Winners will be announced in March.

Prizes

☆ We are excited to announce that the winner of this contest will have their story featured in our Tales from the Cantina. Not to mention you'll be spreading a little love throughout the galaxy.

☆ Winners will receive a shoutout from the profile.

☆ Bragging rights.

FAQs

Do I have to make a new book?

You can submit an existing or separate book. Please ensure that when submitting, the link must be your contest entry. We cannot add your existing book in our respective reading list.

Does it have to be 1000 words?

As it's a one-shot contest, the word limit is that, 1000 words, and not over. Being under the word count is fine though.

Do I need to write a single chapter only?

Adding more than one chapter is welcomed, but please keep in mind the whole story must meet our word limit.

Can I do a co-written story with someone?

Yes, you can! However, if you choose to publish on both your profiles, be aware that we can only add one story to our respective reading lists, not both.

Can I enter more than one entry?

As much we love to read your creative stories, only one entry per user is allowed. 

Are LGBTQ+ characters allowed?

Of course, we always welcome LGBTQ+ characters and stories!

What about Mature?

Mature is allowed as well but please remember that it must meet the contest criteria in order to be accepted.

How will our stories get judged?

Stories are judged on various factors, such as writing quality (spelling, punctuation, and grammar), originality, and relation to our prompt.

How do I submit my story for this contest?

To participate, post your entry from your Wattpad profile and click HERE to fill in the form.

The Star Wars Fans  Ambassadors are excited to see what you come up with.

May the force be with you, always.

Disclaimer: Please note, the following contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff.