FINALE

Hae Jin's POV

Hanum's words tasted like poison. She was shouting at me, blaming me. 

Why was I standing there looking dumb, unable to feel, think or process?

Was it all my fault?

If I didn't leave him, would his career and life be destroyed because of me?

"I have always thought that I was lucky to have met him, but for the first time, I feel so small and powerless," I whispered.

Why is my life so unfortunate?

What have I done to deserve this?

Why do people always have to leave me?

My vision was blurred by ugly tears.

****

Namjoon's POV

Two days had passed since the news had been revealed. The pain she was going through was all because of me.

I wanted to put everything in the world at her footsteps. I wanted to make her happy. I wanted to meet her so badly, but I couldn't.
My mind was occupied with a lot of noisy thoughts, when a phone ringing brought me back to earth. The name flashing on my screen made me forget all my worries.

"Hae Jin, are you alright?" I asked. She did not say a single word. "Is everything going well there?" I asked again.

After complete silence, she said, "Let's break up, Namjoon."

Her words sounded forced. I thought I had heard it wrong. "Why? Did I do something wrong?"

"I think it's best for you and your career. I don't want to make things any harder for you and your group," her voice cracked.

"I don't care about that! Everything will become better from now on, just please don't give up on us! I... I won't break up with you," I begged her.

"I can't see you in pain," she replied, her voice low.

"Please listen... I can't live without you. Hae Jin, just think it over once more." I was bawling my eyes out.

"Hae Jin-ah, please..." The call ended. It seemed to me as if the soul had left my body. I felt like I had lost my life.

I decided to tell everyone the truth, because I had nothing more to lose. I just wanted her in my life. I wrote a letter to my fans; I knew they would understand and respect my decision.

"My dear beloved ARMY,

I know this news must have hurt all of you very much. I want to let you all know that I truly love her. It's like I have found a withered flower that I want to give so much love to, that it will bloom again, and make the whole world wonderful with its beautiful presence. I hope that all of you will accept and love her as much as you love me, because she has become my muse - to my music, to my life.

Nonetheless, thank you for the continued support you have shown me and BTS all these years. ARMY, I love you.

From,
BTS RM"

I couldn't believe that, within an hour, #wesupportyouRM was trending on Twitter, Instagram, SNS, Weibo, and every other social media platform in the world.

My eyes filled with tears. Surely, the best fandom in the world is ARMY! I didn't care about anything else in the world anymore. My company, my fans, my brothers - they were all supportive. Then who had the power to stop me?

Everything was fine now, so I rushed to meet my flower. Everything in this world could witness how happy I was that day.

Choi Hae Jin, please wait for me... We will overcome this!

♡♡♡♡

Every relationship includes fights, jealousy, arguments, faith, tears, disagreements, but a real relationship fights through all that with love. Love lasts through all fights. Their eyes, their smile, even something unconventional, like how they handle difficult situations, and somehow, you are going to believe that...

ONCE IN A WHILE, RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF AN ORDINARY LIFE, LOVE GIVES US A FAIRY TALE💜