CHAPTER 6

Namjoon's POV

I couldn't believe that the girl I was looking for finally stood in front of my eyes. I didn't know why I couldn't muster up the courage to talk to her.

She was standing in a flower shop, making a beautiful bouquet, surrounded by the exquisite scent of the flowers. I was utterly infatuated by her. I was a lost cause. I couldn't think of anything else and sent her a luscious bouquet with a card.

I wanted to stay there longer, but couldn't, because of the crowd. I wished I could have looked longer…

****

Hae Jin's POV

While setting up a bouquet, I heard someone call me.

"This is for you. A guy asked me to deliver this to you. Are you dating?" my assistant questioned with a smile. "Here!" she said and handed me the bouquet.

It was a beautiful bouquet that I had made myself a while ago, which meant the person who sent me this visited the shop earlier.

I looked back and forth, but saw no one. Opening the letter, I was faced with a poem.

"To the girl who sends bouquets,

I feel a heaviness in my heart.
It's a mixture of emotions and feelings.
The butterflies overtake my chest.
It only happens when I think of you.
I get scared and nervous.
Because it's too late for me.
I've fallen deep into the abyss of your love.
I keep sinking deeper and deeper.
It scares me.
Because I'm reaching out to you.
I'm longing for your grip.
To pull me up into your arms.

From your admirer,
KNJ"

I felt like my heart skipped a beat.

Was the secret leaked?

I wished that it was not true.

But those words...

Why did those words make my heart beat faster?

Am I feeling something too? 

I tried to shake off every thought in my mind.

****

Namjoon's POV

I wondered how she felt when she read through my letter. I waited for her reply anxiously. I couldn't sleep at night thinking about her, and, even if I slept, I would dream of her. She was constantly on my mind and in my heart.

Yet... nothing happened.

I didn't receive neither a bouquet nor a letter this time. I waited one more day but the next day I didn't get anything either. That was when I thought that I should send her another bouquet, completely compelled by my heart.

♡♡♡♡
Love is not about who you live with; it's about whom you cannot live without. - Rafael Ortiz

**************
Poem: The Abyss by Derek S. Weaver♡