I missed you~ Ch.4

Tommy pov:

"Hey, tubbo!" I said signaling for tubbo to come over here "yes Tommy?"  I started to point towards the window. "Wow, mom seems to know him?" I turned to face him "Not him tubbo"

We both turned away from each other as we looked at the window and down to the carriage "N-no it cant be..." Tubbo said in a low whisper I could barely hear "Tubbo... that's dad..."

We both just stared confused about whether to be sad or angry when we heard a voice yell our name "TOMMY TUBBO GET YOURSELVES OVER HERE AND HELP ME!"

Technoblade pov:

Yeah I knew father was here I am not stupid but am I going to go out and see him...BHAHAHA of course not he left my mother alone with three kids as if I wanna see him in the first place. I could tell Tubbo and Tommy saw him when they looked out the window and their eyes got glossy. I figured I need to pull them away so I just did the best thing possible I said "TOMMY TUBBO GET YOURSELVES OVER HERE AND HELP ME"

I mean what else was I gonna say 'hey get away from the window because father doesn't want you' like I am not trying to make them sadder. They quickly ran over to me and helped me finish setting the table. Tommy and Tubbo never meet our father because he left a few days before they were born. I personally never want to see him again but I can't get mad at Tommy and Tubbo for wanting to meet him they never meet...but I did. Mother never told Tommy and Tubbo why he left or what he did but I knew of course but I promised her to never tell them.

Due to him leaving before they were born they once again never got to see what he looked like in person. I always refused to show them pictures but they ended up finding some in Mother's room. I watched as they finished setting the table they had a distressed look on their face It looked like the world had just crashed beneath them. I mean I don't blame them imagine seeing your father after not seeing him for 15 years, and he shows up out of nowhere with the man that is the talk of the town for being a literal walking devil.

Nikki pov:

God, I hated the man in front of me "Schlatt I am not in the mood... I have breakfast I need to attend with MY kids" As I finished my sentence I looked at the curly-haired man in the carriage and I felt my feet go beneath. The look he gave me... I have never felt so much sorrow come from a pair of eyes before. I snapped back into focus holding back my tears as I looked at the devil in front of me. "Ohh I see~ You saw Wilbur huh," He said grabbing a hold of my face at tilting it upwards. "You see your majesty," He said pausing and leaning closer to my ear. I felt chills go down my spine "Your kingdom is gone~ Soon enough your husband will return." He let go of my face as he turned around and walked back to the carriage "Oh and I can't wait for the royal ball~"

I was about to speak when I heard a voice from behind me "Wait!" It was Tommy who was yelling wait as he ran past me and to the carriage, "Tommy no don't go! Tommy no!" He couldn't hear me he was busy banging on the door of the carriage trying to pry it open.

Wilbur pov:

"Schlatt please let me see him... Please just this once..." I begged practically on one knee "Fine go." I quickly jumped out the other side of the carriage as I ran around to see Tommy on his knees baling his eyes out as Nikki hugged him tightly. "Hey Tommy..." I said tears forming in my eyes "Tommy it's me" I started to bend down "It's me, Tommy" I whispered in a low voice as I opened my arms to hug my son. "Hey look at me" I gave him a quick smile as he let go of Nikki and pulled me into a tight hug as he cried "Hey I am here it's ok"  I pulled him closer as his sobs picked up and he cried harder. I jumped a little as I felt a slight touch on my shoulder it was Tubbo. I let one of my arms around Tommy loosen and open up space by Tommy for tubbo. "Hey Tuboo come here," I said flashing him a quick smile as he ran towards me giving me a tight hug. All three of us sat there for a moment until I heard Nikki telling someone to calm down "Calm down he is just hugging them... I said to calm down!"

Tommy and Tubbo had let go. All three of us sat there for a moment as they caught me up on how they had been. I heard feet stomping towards me as I turned around to see my oldest son Techno standing looking at me with dagger eyes. "Tommy, Tubbo Get away from him now!" He said as he pulled Tommy and tubbo away. "Hey techno," I said feeling like my heart got ripped out as he turned around with Tommy and tubbo, his hands clenched around their writs. "Techno, please!... Techo wait please!" I tried yelling as they all entered the castle leaving me there on the ground crying in pain and agony of what just happened. 'He hates me... He fucking hates me' I quickly got up as I turned around one last time to look at the castle.

I caught a quick glimpse of my old lover waving at me through the window. Nikki was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She had beautiful pink hair and a smile to light up a room. I wish I never had to leave my kids... oh how I missed them dearly. I quickly hopped back into the carriage as schlatt gave me an evil smirk "I hoped you enjoyed seeing them~" I knew he wasn't being sincere "Yup" I turned away as I felt a smile form on my face 'I finally got to meet them' I sighed as I smiled at the castle as we rode away. 'I promise I will come back... I promise.'

|----->||----->||----->||----->||----->||----->||----->||----->||----->||----->||----->||----->||----->||----->||----->|

Sapnap pov:

"Hey dream you ok in there?" I knocked on the door hoping to get an answer. Dream had been sitting in there for hours. I was starting to get really worried 'could all this be because of that letter...' No matter how much I wanted to open that letter I promised George I would let dream explain. "Hey dream if it is about that letter... Just know me and George are here".

~2 weeks later~

"Hey, George" I turned to look at George. he had a strange look on his face "Hey what's wrong," I said trying to divert his attention as he pointed to this poster on the wall "Sapnap look" George kept on pointing to the sign. I froze in shock 'what the hell is that' It said that the kingdom shall see its last day on the night of the royal ball~ I looked at George with a confused look on my face. We both turned around to everyone reading the same poster. "Sapnap is this a threat... Is something gonna happen" He said clearly very nervous "Hey George it's ok it's probably nothing! Just some dumb prank to mess with people don't worry!"We both went back home. 'We had gone to the market to get some meat whenever we saw the poster.'

Dream hadn't really left his room since that day he only really went out at night. George never knew where dream was going but one night I had followed him. He went to the castle and sat in the royal garden where techno and him used to hang out when they were kids. I was getting really worried about dream he just wasn't doing anything all he did was sit in his room. His mom tried many times to get him to come out considering he had a weak spot for her but he still didn't come out.

Word count: 1400

Heyy people!! How are you guys doing.....I am doing great if you were wondering.... Ok, anyway thank you SOO MUCH for over 100 reads. I am so grateful to all of you. It's funny because while writing I started crying a bit. It does be hitting a little close to home. :'<

Anyway next chapter is out! :)