Trollstopia Ep 68: The Lost Leaf Part 2

A few minutes later, the Funk ship is flying its way back to Trollstopia. Grandpa Leaf looked puzzled with a blanket wrapped around his body for warmth and a mug of hot cocoa in his hands. Branch sat next to his grandpa for comfort while Poppy sat next to her boyfriend. Peppy sat on the other side of Leaf while everyone else observed, and the Funk ship was on autopilot.

"This is so hard to digest," said Leaf, looking at his hot chocolate.

"Too much sugar in it," King Rajan asked.

"Or is it too hot," Queen Ishani asked.

"He's sweet and hot," Princess Shanti said while staring into Chaz's eyes with love.

"Okay," Chaz, nervous smiles.

Then Leaf continued, "I meant everything that has been happening while I was gone. The Bergens, their redemption, the Rock World Tour, and Trollstopia. I missed so much, and even... my wife, my son, and my daughter-in-law... I should've stayed."

"But Leaf, it's a good thing you didn't. If you did, you could have been eaten by a Bergen and wouldn't be alive to this day," said Peppy.

"Yeah. I haven't had a family in years... Well, if you count Gary," said Branch, taking out "Gary."

"Gary, Branch?" Leaf asked.

"He's my remote son. I created him since I was lonely," said Branch.

"What a coincidence. I have a remote son too. His name is Henry."

When Leaf took out a green remote that matches "Gary," Guy was surprised and said, "Wow, Elder Leaf is definitely Branch's grandfather."

Branch became amazed and said, "Wow, I have a remote uncle. This is amazing."

"So, Elder Leaf, you think you can tell us why and how you got into an ice block?" Poppy asked.

"Well, Queen Poppy, my memory is still sketchy on it, but do remember there were Trolls around me before I froze. I think I was frozen on purpose. But who knows the real reason is," said Leaf.

"I see. So, what about the singing call?" Branch asked.

"The singing call? Oh, that was the call of our ancestors you've been hearing, Branch."

"Call of the Ancestors?" Riff asked.

"Sure. Every Troll Family, even in different tribes, has their ancestral call. The calls only activate to reunite the family members with their missing ones, which our ancestral call did to reunite me to Branch."

"Cool. I wonder what my ancestors' call sounds like?" Barb said, impressed.

"Maybe loud and rowdy like your voice," Trollzart jokes.

"Hey!"

"Anywho, what about that Rainbow Wind, Elder Leaf?" Delta asked.

"You mean, Justin?" Leaf responds before the Rainbow Wind comes out of his hair.

"You named the Rainbow Wind, Justin?" Hickory is confused while Justin the Rainbow Wind, sits on Branch's lap like a kitten.

"That's the name. He's my family spirit guardian," said Elder Leaf.

"Oh, wow. And I thought our tribe could have family spirit guardians," said Garfield.

"It's cool, Branch. Now, you got your grandfather, family spirit guardian, and a remote uncle to live with you," said Trollex.

"Agree," Branch responds before Elder Leaf ruffles Branch's hair playfully.

"Are we close to Trollstopia?" Cooper asked.