Trollstopia Ep 81: Canines in the Clouds Part 1

Previously in Episode 80, everyone but Branch and Grandpa Leaf were at Rosiepuff's Bakery, enjoying the bakery's sweets. Branch's Chill Bros were on break.

"Bros, is it weird that I'm the only member that doesn't have a girl in his eyes?" Prince D said.

"What do you mean?" Riff asks.

"Hello? You seem to have caught the attention of Queen Barb."

"Well, I wouldn't say that kind of attention. But I'm glad to be her only friend before the World Tour and Trollstopia."

"Okay? Then there's Hickory with Delta, who he dated for the rest of his life."

"Well, our relationship went from friends, then best friends, and then lovers," Hickory responded.

"Yeah. Trollzart is married, and Trollex is crushing on Bliss Marina."

"Dude, not out loud," said Trollex, blushing.

"Chaz has Princess Shanti's heart chasing after you."

"Still don't know how to feel about that," said Chaz.

"And Tresillo, I'm not sure about you, but your relationship with Wani is a complete mystery. However, it is famous like Branch and Poppy's relationship."

"Hey. We laugh, we cry, and we dance. But, that doesn't mean our relationship is nothing more than expectations," said Tresillo.

"I just feel lonely, Chill Bros. So nearly everyone I'm super close to has a love life. Even my brother, Cooper, got two women fawning over him."

Branch's Chill Bros then turn to Cooper, who's sitting with the Snack Pack, Legsly, and Tiny Diamond. As he eats a cupcake, R&B was staring at him with hearts in their eyes as they sat with the Trollstopia Council.

"We'll never understand what you see in him, R&B," said Lownote Jones.

"Well, love is a very questionable thing. We still never understand what Branch sees in Poppy. But whatever it is that made him fall for her, it is possible to understand," said Trollzart.

When the sound of the door being opened, everyone turned to see Branch and Grandpa Leaf entered the Bakery.

"Branchiepoo! There you are," said Poppy, sweetly as she goes over to him.

"Hey, Branch-man. Glad you can make it. Did Elder Leaf try to attack someone on your property again?" Prince D asks while he and the other Chill Bros came over as well.

"Hey, a J-Pop Troll was rooting through our trash! Which it's very odd," said Grandpa Leaf.

"A J-Pop Troll, you say?" Garfield Siberian concern.

"Can you describe the Troll?" Selena Siberian asks.

"Yes, Chieftess Selena," Elder Leaf continues. "The J-Pop Troll is a female. She wears nothing more than a red plaid shirt, a gold cat bell on her black collar, a four-leaf clover on top of her hair, everything but her fur is the color violet, and her fur is from a lilac cream point Birman cat."

"Wow, impressive memory, Elder Leaf," said Barb.

"Thank you, Queen Barb. The Pop Troll clan is known to be the most sociable out of the 17 Troll Tribes. Since my tribal clan values friendship so much in the heart and everyone in it gets along with others around them, we can have a keen memory of everyone we meet by appearance and name."

"Wow," said everyone, but the Pop Trolls in the bakery and Cooper.

"He ain't kidding, actually," said Satin.