Trollstopia Ep 75: Branchie's Angels 3

The Trolls of Trollstopia were working on something that can make traveling to each kingdom in Trollstopia. They're all covered in dirt and sweat from working. The Council of 18 came together to make a big announcement.

"Trolls of Trollstopia, we wanted to thank you all for participating in their big project," said Poppy.

Once everyone murmurs in agreement, Barb said, "Yeah, because of your help, we manage to complete it today."

"Trolls, we give you. the Metroll Express," said Delta, once the curtain shows it.

Once everyone is amazed by it, Hickory said, "It's all custom made and designed by our lead directors of this project; Branch, Elder Leaf, R&B."

Once the four showed themselves, everyone cheered for them as they took a bow.

"Each car of this train represents each tribe," Trollex added.

"First, we have the train engine which has a smile on its face," said Trollzart, as he pets it, which purrs.

Then King Quincy said, "In order, we have the Pop Car, the Funk Car, the Rock Car, the Country Car, the Techno Car, and the Classical Car."

Then Queen Essence added, "Behind the delivery car is the Smooth Jazz Car, the Reggaeton Car, the K-Pop Car, the Yodel Car, the Hip-Hop Car, the J-Pop Car, the Gospel Car, and the Bollywood Car."

"I'm so excited to have my own private car. Right, Chole," said Chaz, before getting on his shoulder and licks his face.

"Mi senoritas and Tonia, we are going to ride on this train like celebrities," said Tresillo, while Tonia is on his head.

"Si, si," Marimba and Tambora said.

"My K-Pop Gang and I always dreamed of having a private car. Right, girls?" said Wani with Whan in her hair.

"Ye, ye," Baby Bun, Gomdori, Ari, and Kim-Petit respond.

"With this Metroll Express, it will be easy travel to visit every kingdom," said BSD.

"Not every kingdom," said Garfield.

"Yeah, like homes of Hip-Hop, Smooth Jazz, Reggaeton, K-Pop, Yodel, and J-Pop," said Selena.

"But that doesn't mean we won't be able to go to them," said King Rajan.

"My husband is right, you two. We'll get to them soon," Queen Ishani added.

"Hopefully," said Mochi and Mushi, poking their heads out of their mother's hair.

"Because of all of your help, we will treat it with an ease party. Snack Pack, Riff and Legsly, release the ice cream sandwiches and lemonade," said Elder Leaf.

They took out iceboxes of ice cream sandwiches and outdoor beverage jugs of lemonade.

"We even have outdoor showers for Trolls who want to get clean. R&B," said Branch.

When R&B activates a portal, outdoor showers come out of it, and everyone cheered as they began to relax and enjoy the treats. Poppy and Branch share their ice cream sandwiches and lemonade while they sit close to themselves and their friends.

"After what we've been through, this is worth it," said Branch, putting his arm around Poppy.

"Yeah, Branchiepoo. Nothing could make this better," said Poppy.

"Really? Not even a new story of Branchie's Angels," he responded while taking out a new book of his novel series.

"Branchie's Angels?!" everybody said before they quickly gathered around to hear the story.