Chapter 2

Aquarius P.O.V

I looked at them they looked at me. Okay, this is the character that I created I know her she's just like me. "Oh umm... sorry about that Gem, Gemini. I said rubbing my head. Now if I remember I'm supposed to die but I forgot how. "Oh that's good you're okay squirt," Gemini said pushing my head. "Ow," I said rubbing my head. "Anyways get up it's time for breakfast," Gem said helping me up.

I looked around the room and remembered I lived in a tree well my character. This is a storybook and an unfinished one at that. So what would if I didn't escape? I wondered. "Hey what are you thinking about?" Gemini asked. "Oh nothing" I replied. I looked at him and sighed. 

Cancer's P.O.V

I looked at the man I think he was a pirate. Daddy always said to stay away from pirates. He kept staring at me and I got weirded out. After he finished the song everyone clapped. He walked over to me and my sister and sat down at our table. "Yes?" Pisces asked. "Hmmm... that necklace where did you get it," he asked me. "I found it," I said. "Well it's mine," he said reaching for my neck and I backed away.

Cancer' necklace

"Hey what are you trying to do with my sister?!" Pisces said raising her voice her eye almost about to change colors

"Hey what are you trying to do with my sister?!" Pisces said raising her voice her eye almost about to change colors. "I'm getting back what's mine," he said. "No, it's mine" I lashed out. "No it not I had that made personally there is only one version of it," he said and tried to go for my neck again. My sister grabbed my arm and we ran for it. "Wait sis I can barely run let alone walk," I said as I ran. We rushed into a shop and meet two people. "Um... sorry we're closed," the female said with brown hair. "Oh sorry," Pisces said. "That okay" a boy said.

"Argh, where did they go" I heard the person say. My sister and I scooted away from the door and chuckled.

Capricorn's P.O.V

"Race ya," Leo said as we rode to the Enchanted forest. "You're on your highness," I said and we raced. Once we reached the forest, I won, we chatted. "I can't believe you won," he said. "Well, what can I say I'm better than you," I said smirking. "Whatever," he said pouting. 

As we road deeper we noticed things we never noticed about the forest before. There were animals and flowers everywhere. I breathed in the air and It felt refreshing. "Hey look over there," he said taping my shoulder. I looked where he was pointing and saw people. No not people an elf and a fairy but there was a human among them.

Leo and I looked at each other and looked back at the trio. The was man, very pretty might I say, and two girls also very pretty. I looked at Leo and he was staring at the brown-haired girl. I smirked and hit the back of his head. "Ooo you like someone," I said teasing him and he slapped ye back. "Ow," I said and glared at him. 

"Is someone there?" The brown-haired girl said. We came out of the trees and faced her. "What are humans doing her?" The blonde-haired asked. "Sorry we didn't mean to disturb you," Leo said. "It's fine," the blonde boy said. "No it's not," the blonde-haired girl said. "Don't listen to her I'm Gemini" the blonde guy said. "I'm Aquarius," the brown-haired girl said shyly. 

"What are you two doing saying your names like that you can't trust humans," the blonde hair girl said. "But I'm human" Aquarius added. "I know but I trust you and you're my little sister," the blonde girl said. The two girls looked at each other and then looked away. "So sis are you going to tell them your name?" Gemini asked. "No let's go," the blonde girl said going back in. Aquarius looked back at us and bowed "I am very sorry about her" she said and ran off. 

"Wow she's so beautiful," Leo said. "Which one?" I asked. "Aquarius, she's a beauty," He said and I smirked. "I knew you were developing a crush" I said and rod off. "Hey wait for me" he yelled.

Sagittarius P.O.V

Where did the captain go? I wondered. I kept walking and walking until I ran into someone. "Hey watch where you're going," I said. "What you.... sorry now if you'll excuse me" he said and left. Weirdo. I looked around even more and saw the captain.

"Captain, what are you doing here?" I asked. He looked at me and sighed. "Nothing. He said and walked into a section where there were a lot of people. I sighed and followed him. Sometimes I wonder why I joined his crew but then I remember they are like family. They took me in when I needed someone. They gave me shelter. Over the past two years since I joined them I knew they were good. 

"Hey captain why'd you chase after that girl?" I asked. "Like I said it's nothing" he replied. I nodded and smirked. We walked to a shop and decided to get an apple. "So when are we going back onto the sea?" I asked and bit into an apple. "Hmm.. in a year I think been at sea for two already so let's take a break he said and I agreed.

As we walked I noticed something in the corner of my eye. Someone was following us.

Pisces P.O.V

I looked at my little sister asked her she talked to the owner of this beautiful bakery I think that's what it's called. I just love human life. the way they walk what they eat how they interact. I love everything about them. Who would have thought we would come in contact with a pirate though. Dad said they are the worst I don't think all of them are like that. The dude from before was though. What was he going off about?

"Hi you're sister explained everything. You were running room a pirate? She said he had black hair and a black eye. He also had a very nice body and you guys met him at the travern around the corner. Sounds like Aries to me" the Female said. "Oh umm... yeah" I said nervously. "Oh, where are my manners. I'm Taurus Haven and that Libra Scars" She said pointing at the man. "Oh I'm Pisces and I'm assuming my sister already told you," I said and she nodded. 

"Wow you guys are fortunate to only run into him but also unfortunate," Libra said. "Why?" I asked. "Well Aries is one of the better pirates but if you get him mad he might snape your neck since he's also one of the stronger on" Libra answered. "Hmm... but I didn't do anything and he said this necklace was his" Cancer said. "Oh no wonder that looked familiar. That necklace is his ex-girlfriend's I guess he still hasn't gotten over her. It's been 2 years" Taurus said. "How do you guys know each other?" I asked. "He used to come here with his ex-girlfriend all the time and they would always buy the biggest muffins that could find. She was really beautiful" Libra said.

"Aww, that's cute maybe I should give it back to him.... but feel a connection with it," cancer said holding the necklace. "You always feel a connection C," I said chuckling. "I know. Maybe why I feel a connection is because this necklace holds a lot of feelings and it has a lot of emotions" Cancer said. "Where did you even find it?" Taurus asked. "She found it at the bottom of the ocean..." I stopped what I was going to say and my mind was like oh shit Pisces you fucked up. "The bottom of the ocean?" Libra said. "Umm.. we have to go I need to go and give this back to him," cancer said saving my butt."Oh okay," Taurus said.

We looked for the man everywhere and I was getting tired when I noticed a crowd. I looked at my sister and we walked over squeezing through the crowd. When we got up front I saw the same man. What was his name again Aries?

That is all my lovely I am finally getting chapter 2 out I was working on two books at the same time so it took longer than I expected. I love you guys stay safe and stay healthy. Byeeee 🥰♥️

edit: so I just edit this part for miss-spelling and it probably still has some but I did it lol.