Chapter 3

Aquarius P.O.V

That guy was really cute I thought. "Mini wasn't that that man cute" I said. "No he was 't and don't fall for him. He is a prince I wouldn't want you associating with those type of people" Mini said. "And why is that?" I asked. "I've experienced things with royals you haven't" she said. "He was royal?" I said surprised. "Yes now please don't interact with any aristocrats or any human at that" she said and walked out the door.

I didn't realize Mini was so overprotective maybe I should change her when I get out but when's that? I wondered. Laying on the bed I sighed and the same man with blonde hair and those piercing blue eyes came into my eyes. He was definitely Leo but I don't remember writing this part in the story. What is going on right now?

Sagittarius P.O.V

I walked closer to captain and whispered to him. "Hey captain someone's following us" "did you see them?" he asked and I nodded my head. "Alright let's turn here" he said and we turned to a dark ally. "Seems we lost him captain" I said. "No no we didn't" he said and then the man turned to the dark ally and we were standing face to face. It was dark and he was wearing a hood so I couldn't make out his face. The man lunged at us and I dodged. He got up and he had a knife. Fuck.

He once again lunged towards us and had cute Aries face but once he did Aries caught his hand. What we didn't expect was that he had magic dust. He threw them at us and I felt weak but I still had some strength so I grabbed his arm and threw him to a stack of barrels which fell on him. He ran toward me and grabbed me causing me to fall and I wasn't in the dark ally anymore. The man stabbed my shoulder which cause me to scream. People came over and were trying to check what was going on. Aries picked him up off me and threw him to the ground. I checked my shoulder and it was bleed profusely. I squeezed it to make it stop bleeding but it wouldn't. "I will kill you Aries!" The man shouted at Aries but Aries didn't care. He just grabbed the man and kept beating him to a pulp. "Hey! Stop you're going to kill him!" Some one yelled. It was a girl with brown hair a bit younger then me and next to her was a girl with blue hair. Aries turned to look at her and then the man took this chance to punch Aries and run off. "Are you two okay?" The girl with blue hair asked us. I nodded and got up. "No you are not you're losing to much blood" the girl with brown hair said. "Sag!" Aries said and ran toward me.

"I'm alright captain" I said again. "Um... do you guys have water?" The brown haired girl asked. Aries gave her our water bottle then the brown haired girl wetted her hand then put it on my shoulder.. But then the blue haired girl said something to her and then it looked like they had a little feud. "Come with us" the blue haired girl said. We followed them to an empty area and then the brown haired girl put her hands on my shoulder once again. "You must not tell anyone" the blue haired girl said. Then the brown haired girl hands started to glow and then my wounds were healed. I looked over at the blue haired girl and she was doing the same with captain. 

"Wait the only creatures that have healing abilities are mermaids and they're extinct" Captain said. "Um... yeah anyway my name is Pisces and this is Cancer my sister" Pisces said. "I wanted to give you this back" Cancer said and took off her necklace and gave it to the captain. "Captain who was that man?" I asked. "That man was my ex girlfriends brother" Captain said leaning against the stone wall. "What? You have a girlfriend? What's it like being in a relationship do you call each other nicknames? How many time do you kiss in a day?" Cancer said getting close to the captains face which made him blush and push her away. Me and Pisces giggled as that happened. "C I think you shouldn't ask those things" Pisces said. 

"I'm Sagittarius and that's Aries" I said. "Yeah it's nice to meet you guys and we met Aries before" Pisces said.

Virgo's P.O.V

I watched as the Princess woke up. She's so beautiful in the morning. Wait what? No I do not think of the Princess that way. "Morning your majesty" I said. She yawned and then said good morning. "Please brush you're teeth and get changed your father has called for you. I will get the maids" I said and bowed.

After getting dressed she came down

Scorpio's outfit 

"Morning father!" Scorpio said and hugged the king

"Morning father!" Scorpio said and hugged the king. "Today is Prince Leo's coronation are you ready?" The king asked his daughter. "Of course father why wouldn't I be? I've been waiting for this day to give him my gift." Scorpio said. "What is your gift?" The king asked. "It's a secret father" Scorpio said. "You and your secrets" the king replied.

After a few hour had gone by Scorpio changed into a new dress for the Prince Leo's coronation. Leo and Scorpio met each other when they were 7 and have been close every since. Of course I knew the Princess since she was 5. 

"Virgo! Is the carriage ready?" The king asked

"Virgo! Is the carriage ready?" The king asked. "Yes your majesty" I said. "Alright My daughter let us go" he said and both of them got in. I hopped onto the steering area and we went off.

That is all guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter I enjoyed making it thought it took a long time. There might be misspelled words cause I suck at writing and I'm to lazy to check it lol. Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter have a nice day/night/morning. Byeeee

~Lovely ☺️