Chapter 4

Cancer's but in teal

Pisces but in like coral reef water type color to deep blue like the deep sea color blue

Gemini's  P.O.V

"Hey come on come on!" Angle said. I had just told her that the prince, prince Leo, was having his coronation. "Misty hold on," Melisande said. Since Melisande is a fairy she has to hide her wings. Fairies are about to go extinct and we are luckily those people that came by didn't capture her. They better not have told anyone or else I'll make them pay. 
"Alright then let's go," Melisa said. Melisa never wanted to go but Misty kept begging so we are going. "Griffin, are you seriously going to wear that?"  Melisande asked me. I Was wearing a plain shirt and pants and boots. "So?" I asked. "It doesn't matter what he wears let's go," Misty said.

Aquarius P.O.V

If I can recall,  Angel goes to his coronation, comes across two pirates, and starts harassing her. I should avoid them. but at the same time, that's when she gets to have a conversation with the prince and they hit it off so I have to go. It's going to be alright Angel you got this you wrote this story and you got this.

After walking for a while we arrived at the castles and we were welcomed in. The royal family decided to invite everyone in the kingdom and everyone came if I remember correctly. I mean I should, they literally said it. Man, it must be really nice being a royal, I thought, crying internally. "Hey, Misty, keep up," Griffin said. I was going to walk fast but then someone got in my way and then I pulled apart from the group. I was panicking and then I felt my body give out. "Hey, are you okay?" I heard someone ask. It was the pirates. I have to get out. "Um.. yeah sorry now if you'll excuse me," I said getting up. "You don't look okay" The guy if I recall his name was Aries. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. I don't remember this part. It's supposed to be after I meet the prince.  "Um.. miss?" The girl, which I know her name is Scarlett, said. "Yeah, I'm fine thanks for asking," I said. "Alright then miss, have a great day," Aries said. "Yeah you too," I said.

I still tried to look around for Melisa and Griffin but still could find them. I hid in the corner and tried to keep calm. "Miss are you lost" I heard a voice say to me. "N-- your Majesty," I said and bowed. "Lift your head," he said. I lifted my head and saw his beautiful blue eyes. "What are you doing here may I ask?" I asked him. "Oh just trying to shake my nervousness off," he said. "you don't need to be nervous, your majesty," I said. "You know, you're pretty cute," he said. Then held strands of my hair in his hand and then kissed it. "Oh um... t-thanks," I said, stuttering. "It was a pleasure meeting you," he said and bowed. "The pleasure is all mine" I replied.