05

Yn's pov:

I woke up at something or should I say someone who was shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw Red Shoes.

R: I am sorry to wake you up but I need to go in the forest. I think I saw my father and I need to see if it's really him.

Y/n: Are you sure you saw your father? And why don't you asked the dwarfs to come with you?

R: I don't know if it's him but I need to see it to make sure, or I would not sleep tonight because of this thought. And I don't want the dwarfs to hurt themselves. Besides they did so much for me already.

Y/n: Alright. But Fang is coming with us. He may sense something.

R: Ok. Now let's go.

I took her hand and head in the forest. We started to shout but nobody came. We started to go deeper and deeper in the forest.  Still nothing. Fang sniffed something but then he stopped and started to growl.

I looked at him worried. I felt something watching us from behind. I then saw a shadow towering over us and when I looked at it I saw a big wooden Bunny. Dad started to panick and Fang dar growling.

Y/n: Hey there big guy. You don't want to scara us. Do you want maybe some bread?

I took some bread from basket and showed the bunny my hand with bread. (P.s. You are wearing your cape and you have your basket).

His nose almost touched my fingers when he got electrocuted.

M: Red an Y/n! RUN TO THE HOUSE.

Red took my hand and we started to run. I looked back and saw Fang running after us. I smiled and then Merlin appeared next to us.

Y/n: What was that?

M: Magic. I made that stuff.

R: Well do it again.

We run. I was betwen this two. Red took my left hand and Merlin my right one. Being small he was somehow behind us but I made sure to keep him close.

M: You 2 go without me. I will try to win you some time.

R: Merlin we can't leave you behind.

I looked at the situation. The bunny dar getting closer. Merlin has powers. Me and Red haven't. He can't protect himself and we can't. It would be exhausting for him to protect all three while fighting it. He is right. We need to run to the house and get help.

Y/n: We need to go Red.

R: We can't leave Merlin behind.

Y/n: We are not. We are going to get help. Just trust me.

I took her hand and dragged iar after me. She then turned around and yelled.

R:Hey Big Bunny! Come and get us!

Y/n: What are you doing?

R: Let's go.

Red said and started to dragg me. We came to a dead end. We looked back and saw the bunny.

Y/n: Ohh just fantastic. I swear Red, if we are going to get out of this alive you are owning me so bad.

R: If being a main word.

We looked at the bunny and then we heard a screaming. We looked up and saw Arthur jumping with a big sword on the bunny's head.

Suddenly all the dwarfs were there accept for Merlin. I hope he is safe. I looked at the bunny and saw Arthur complaining about how he is going to be dead. Red tried to get the bunny's hand off tin but he just kept putting it back.

Hans: Ok Arthur. Enough with the show.

Jack: Yeah man. You need another tactic to get to a girl.

Arthur lifted the bunny's hand off tin and stood up without a scar.

R: So you just faked it?

Y/n: Shocking.

I said that rolling my eyes. I heard Hans and Jack giggling and Arthur glared at me.

A: No, but I really hurt myself. How about a kiss.

He put his lips for a kiss and what happened really surprised me. Red slapped Arthur. Hard. This girl is starting to win my respect day by day.

After that we heard someone coming. We saw Merlin aproaching us and he was gabi nu some burns over his face.

A: Where were you?  Y/n and Red Shoes could have been injured badly if I wasn't here.

M: I was the first one who saved them.

I made myself to Merlin and bend down to his level. I took my cape and started to clear the face. He was now clean and unwounded.

He looked at my cape and gasped.

M: Y/n! Your cape! It's dirty!

Y/n: Don't worry about it. Important is that we are all save and sound. And besides, it's just a cape. My friends are more important than that.

I said and smiled at tin sweetly. He nodded and smiled at me.

Y/n: Now let's get going. I really need my beauty sleep.

J: Yeah me too. My face is the one making the money.

I giggled at the comment.

Y/n: Same man. Now let's go.

We arrived home and put the bunny in a cage. I felt bad for the guy, he didn't even attacked us, he just followed us.

We get in our dorms and went to sleep. Just 2 days till my birthday. I can't wait.