19

Y/n's pov:

I woke up on the floor, well on the grass. Fang dar next to me sleeping. Strange. I walked out the room and saw almost everybody outside. There were Hans, Jack, Arthur, Snow White who was bare foot and she was hugging a man older than her

Y/n: Hey guys!

I said waving. Without wanting the three dwarfs jumped on me. The hunger me tight and this war really something I haven't expected.

H: Y/n never get in this kind of danger ever!

J: Didn't your parents told you to never era something from strangers?

A: What were you thinking when you bit that apple?

Y/n: Whoa, whoa, whoa! Easy guys. First Hans, I will try not too. Second Jack, my parents teached me that. And third Arthur, I was thinking about saving my friends. Merlin and Snow White were in trouble, and the only way to save them from death was to bite that stupid apple. And talking about Merlin, where is he?

SW: Y/n he....he sacrificed himself to kill Regina.

Y/n: W-What?  N-no, this is not right. You are lying. This is a joke. He can't be- . He isn't-.

I started to feel tears running down my cheeks. I stood up and walked to the edge of the bridge. I looked down and saw nothing,  just darkness.

Y/n: MERLIN!!!

I yelled. I knew he couldn't heard me. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jack shaking his head. I burst out crying and hugged him. I felt another two pairs of little hands around me and I knew they were Arthur and Hans, hugging me.

I then heard buzzings. I rurned to the bridge and saw the triplets on their flying robot, holding an unconscious Merlin. He has burns on his face and hands.

Y/n: Merlin!

I said as I took him in my arms. I laid his head in my lap and I started to caress his hair. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

M: You are the most beautiful girl in the world when I open my eyes and when I close them.

He said that and then he closed his eyes. I hugged his body sobbing.

Y/n: Please Merlin! Please don't go now. Your story is far from over.

I said that and then looked at his asleep face. Even in his tragic moment he is looking so cute. I got closer to his face and kissed his lips softly. I bright light embraced me and him.

After the light was gone I looked down on my lap and saw an handsome man, sleeping peaceful.  His hair was hust like Merlin's. I caressed my fingers through it and then his eyes slowly opened. He has Merlin's eyes.

?: Y/n? Please tell me it's  not a dream!

Y/n: Umm, it's not a dream. But I want to ași you, are you Merlin?

?: What? Y/n, of course is me. Why would you ask that?

Y/n: Maybe because of the sudden change?

He looked at me confused and the  he looked at his hands. When he saw them, his expression was one of shock. He then looked at his body and he let out a laugh.

M:Y/n you did it! You broke my curse!

He said that and hugged me. I sad a little surprised but this felt so right. I hugged vin back and then I saw my hands. They have no claws anymore.

We pulled away to look at each other and then I saw his smile.

Y/n: I think I am not the only one who broke a curse today.

M: What do you mean?

Y/n: You broke my curse too Merlin. Thanks you for that.

We hugged again and I heard the dwarfs saying stuffs like "Aww" or "How sweet". We pulled away and I looked at Merlin and smiled. I put my hand on his cheek and saw him leaning in my touch. I carresed his cheek with my thumb.

Y/n: So this is how you really look like?

M: Impressed?

He smirked while looking at me. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

Y/n: A little but I think I will miss dwarf Merlin's face. But I can get used to this.

He stood and stared at me. He started to laugh and I smiled. Suddenly all the dwarfs jumped on Merlin and started to hug him. I smiled and I stood up, letting the boys to talk. 

I looked beside me and saw Snow White smiling at me. I went to get and hugged get tight. The man behind her smiled at me.

SW: I am so glad you are ok. I was worried. You shouldn't have eaten the apple for me.

Y/n: Snow, your life was in the game. Of course I should have. I had to. You are a princess, you have people, you have a kingdom, and you will have to rule one day.

Snow White smiled and the man behind her came at us. He smiled at me and put a hand on my shoulder.

?: Thank you for saving my daughter. I wish I could repay you somehow.

Y/n: You don't have to worry about that Your Highness. I am glad we succeeded in helping Snow White to find you.

Snow's Father: Well thank you. May I know who helped my daughter and defeated Regina?

M: Your Highness we are the Fearless Seven and this lady is Y/n, daughter of Red Riding Hood.

Snow's Father: Oh my. Your are the daughter of Red? I haven't talked to your mother for so long. I hope you tell her I want to talk with her.

Y/n: Don't worry Your Highness, I will make sure she knows.

Snow's Father: Now Fearless Seven, what happened to you?

A: A curse. We will sort this out one day.

Y/n: You can be sure.

Snow's Father: Well, from now on, you, Fearless Seven and Y/n's family are going to be honorable guests at my castle and in my kingdom.

M: It's an honor your Majesty.

We all bowed and then we started to talk more.