Adrien Parker: The New Kid of Midtown High Final Part

Vaulting from one building to another, Adrien finally reaches NY's Union Bank. He perches carefully on the edge of an office building, looking down below at the cop vehicles surrounding the area with their pistols out. The megaphone from the Chief of Police blared loudly as possible for the robbers to lower their weapons and to come out as safely as possible. Though Adrien already knew that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. So, he thought that it was about time for Plan C to be put into action!

Adrien: Heh guess the old trick won't work anymore. Sorry officers, but it's time for this cat to sheath out his claws!!!

He took a running start and jumped way up high into the air. A couple of pigeons pass by before coming down and landing on the bank's roof. Luckily no one took notice so he was on the clear. Right beside him was the ceilings window which was able to give the young hero a good view of what was happening below. Five robbers currently had the civilians pinned, all laying low as their palms were pressed against the floor. Three of them were shouting and yelling, telling them to keep shut or else they'd be killed.

Adrien: Hmm...let see...there's multiple hiding spots I can take. Heh...it's kinda like those Assassins Creed games. I think I know what to do....heh, thanks Peter for showing it to me....

The hero quickly runs across the roof and heads to the back of the bank to find an opening and to get himself prepared for his sneak attacks. Meanwhile, as the leader of the robbery, along with two other accomplices were currently cutting around the edges of the safe's metal door with a blow torch. As that was currently being handled, the people inside were getting worried. Some of them pleaded to be freed as they were all huddled close in a corner. Suddenly, a crowbar was smashed beside their face, inches away from getting hit.

Robber 3: SHUT THE HELL UP OR ELSE YOU'LL HAVE A LOAD OF LEAD UP YOUR-

Robber 2: Could you shut up!!! Your making everything worse!!!!!!

Robber 3: HOW THE HELL AM I MAKING THINGS WORSE!!!

Robber 2: By you opening your mouth and making so much noise!!!

Robber 3: OH SHUT U-

Robbie 1: Both of you...shut up. Unless you want the boss to have our bodies dangling over the bridge like a piñata. Remember, we only have one shot at this!!!

They nodded in unison. No more words where said from those two for a while. With Adrien's side, he managed to crawl through the vent and comes out hiding inside an office.

Adrien: Whew...thankfully it didn't lead out into the open. Now let see, there has to be a way to seal all windows and entrances so then that way, they won't see me coming....

Adrien looks around to see if he could spot the security guard's office which it a was few doors down to the left. Luckily, there were work desks that he could sneak through without a problem. He starts to crawl pass the robbers, being as careful and quiet as possible while they were bickering amongst themselves on rushing to open up the safe. As he was about to keep moving beside each desk, a footstep halted his movements. Adrien then hides under the desk, waiting while one of the robbers started to scan the room. While that was ongoing, a woman that was tied up noticed the hero and the trouble he was about to run into. She had to think and fast. The woman then noticed the guard standing next to her. An idea struck. Out of nowhere, she pretended to scream in pain.

???: AAAAAH MY LEG.....HE BROKE MY LEG!!!!!!!

The robber that was close to Adrien took notice and decided to go and check out the problem.