Adrien Parker: The New Kid of Midtown High Pt. 3

May: Alright Boys, if anything comes up, you know what to do?

Adrien: Call you?

May: Mhm!

Peter: We'll be fine!

May: Good. Hopefully you two find some good and interesting clubs that you'll like! Good luck and be careful!!!!

They nodded and waved goodbye. Their aunt blew them some kisses then drives off to her workplace. It was another day for the Parkers at school and this time was even more crazier than ever now that club sign ups were today. Though the two didn't mind it all since Peter and Adrien They entered through the entrance and immediately saw Peter's joyous and also his hyper friend leaning against a bulletin board until he spotted the two almost jumping in the air with excitement

Ned: Morning your two and oh my god, have you seen the news on the internet?!?! It's insane!!!!!!!!!

Peter: Morning dude! What news?

Ned: About the mysterious night hero that's what!!!!

'Wait....night hero?!??' Adrien replied in his worried filled mind. Vaulting from building to building which had certainly caused a lot of citizens to notice a large silver pole standing in front of them and take pictures never ever occurred in his thoughts. He was just too in the zone to be focused on the thief escaping instead of random people. Then again, he's gotta be careful next time to not do that once more.

Peter: Night hero??? Huh....I thought Spider-Man was the only one...

Ned: Guess not. Don't know where the night hero came from but from the videos that were posted, he's awesome too! Just like SM. Equally!!!

Adrien: Heh...yeah. Wow...finding out another hero roaming the streets is....something!

Ned: Yeah it is. Color me even super more excited...but I think our friendly neighborhood Spider-Man has some competition!!!

Adrien: 'Oh god. If Spider-Man sees me, I don't know what would happen. Would he tell me to reveal myself?!?! Make me stop doing hero work?!?!'

Peter: Well hopefully Spider man comes across this...night hero and hopefully they can talk it out and possibly work together.

Ned: Wait....you're saying a team-

Adrien: 'Up? Th-that would be-'

Ned: WICKED!!!! New York's team up is gonna be A MILLIONS TIMES AWESOME!!! The Avengers won't have to worry about a thing.

Peter: For now until a large threat comes around, which I don't want

Ned: Same

Adrien: Yeah...same here...

The bell rang and all of the students who stood by their lockers or were at the cafeteria waiting were starting to head to their own classrooms. Adrien had to part ways with Peter and Ned, giving the two boys a wave goodbye before entering inside his English Comp 1 class. Though, he could still hear his excitement down the hallway with the echos bouncing all about. As he arrived, he saw his friend Nino jamming out like he did in yesterdays first class. He pretended to be a Dj by sliding the tips of his fingers on his english textbook. Adrien took a seat and smiled at his musical buddy until the teacher interrupted him.