SCP 8118513-X

Description:

Instances of SCP 8118513 are large feminine anthropomorphic predatory animals varying from bears, sharks, bats, and so on some however resemble the wendigo and dragons size varies depending on the species. These instances are also known as SCP 8118513-X. Instances of this SCP are humans between the ages 15 - 25 who are apparently chosen by unknown circumstances however every human being that turns into a SCP 8118513-X no matter what gender they are will always result in them becoming female. They still retain their intelligence very closely resembling that of Nords from Skyrim. Another anomalous property it has is that once an instance of SCP 8118513-X reaches sexual maturity it will physically stop aging. Some even gain supernatural abilities when formed an example of this is when a Wolf gained wings and the ability to fly.

Containment Procedures

Due to the large number of instances of SCP 8118513-Xs there is no way to contain them on earth, however, the foundation found a portal that leads into a pocket dimension that was a large island about the size of the Euro Asiatic continent which takes the shape of a pair large gates. In this pocket dimension the instances had built several villages/cities in these villages/cities there are up to 30-100 instances.