Forgiveness

(Time skip to 3 month later and Ray and Isabell make up also sorry for time skipping this but I don't really have many Idea's so I might end this book soon)

*At Ray and Normans apartment Isabella shows up*

*Isabella knocks on there door*

Ray: Hey Norman can you get that

Norman: Sure darling

*Norman answers the door*

Norman: Oh hello Isabella long time no see*rolls eyes*

Isabella: Hello Norman I...just wanted to talk to you and Ray so may  I come in?

Norman: Give me a second*close door*

Ray: Who's at the door?

Norman:*sigh*You're mom, She wants to talk to us for some reason, Should I let her in?

Ray: I...Guess

Norman: Ok

*Norman let's Isabella in and Her, Norman and Ray all sit down at the dinning table*

Ray: So what do you want?

Isabella: Well Ray I.. just want to apologize for what I said and did 3 months ago in Jackson's office and I know for the past 3 months I have been trying to divorce you and Norman and I've been having private sessions with Jackson and he has been telling me that even though I do not really like your choices you've made I need to accept them because Ray I really do want to have a better relationship with you and so I have decided to be happy for you and Norman and to be a good mother I need to accept that you and Noman are really happy with each other and I'm sorry for the past two years(That's how long Ray and Norman have been married for)I should Have been happy for you guys but Instead I was ashamed of my Bisexual son(Just a head cannon and I feel like Ray is Bisexual but with a male preference again just a head cannon so pls don't come at me)and I'm sorry Ray so can we please restart and I Promise Norman, Ray I will be there for you guys from now on so can I have forgiveness*Isabella starts tearing up*

*Ray begins to cry*: Oh...mom come here*Hugs Isabella*

*Isabella crying*: I-I'm so sorry Ray I'm sorry I don't want to lose my baby

*Ray crying*: I know and I don't want to lose my mama either

Norman :Group hug

*they all hug*

(Hey guys Phantom here also I apologize for not uploading also I plan to end this book soon I think I might do a couple more chapters then I will end it also I have been having a blast writing this but I'm starting to run out of ideas so that's why I'm ending the book anyways like always have a good day or night byeeee)