Lie

Namjoon and Seokjin were having different majors so their wings were different. As soon as they started college Namjoon opted for majoring in business as he was to overtake the joint corporation both their parents owned. Namjoon had a knack for business and both their parents were grooming him to be the next CEO. As for Jin he was a culinary student, he was not interested to take over his parent's company and the family supported his decision. Their life was already decided where Namjoon and Seokjin were to marry in near future and Namjoon will take over the company whereas Jin after getting a considerate experience as Chef was to open his own restaurant. They often discussed about it and Namjoon always made sure he was part of all the planning going on in Jin's future restaurant.

Namjoon had Hoseok and Yoongi with him as they were in the same major while Jin had recently made new friends in Jungkook and Taehyung he meet in his culinary section. Namjoon had heard about Jin's new friends but not met them yet. Their wings were far and they could not even meet for Lunch. They met before and after their classes. Jin's classes were always over an hour before Namjoon and he waited for him everyday as they drove to college together. Sometimes Jungkook and Taehyung would keep him company. Sometimes he waited all alone in library looking at all the fancy cookbooks and designing a recipe of his own. Things were going fine even if Namjoon got irritated how close Jin was getting to his new friends he kept quiet for now not wanting to put Jin in a spot.

It was a Friday and Namjoon and Seokjin were driving to college when Jin looked at Namjoon who was driving hesitating before he spoke... "So Joonie, JK and Tae are going to the arcade today..." he did not even get to complete when Namjoon roared a "NO".. JIN got startled and looked down at his fingers... Namjoon quickly composed himself before holding Jin's hands, "Baby, I thought we agreed you will never go anywhere without me. It's not safe out there love, you know how cruel the world is. You're my Angel and I want you to be safe. Please understand and wait back for me ill take you to the arcade if you wanna go. I'll never not fulfill your wishes but you can only go anywhere with me where I can protect you" Namjoon's voice was soft while he caressed Jin's hands with his thumb. He knew his boyfriend will listen always but he also knew having friends will corrupt his thinking. This was the reason why Namjoon never let Jin mingle with anyone else, he never wanted Jin doubting whatever Namjoon told him. Namjoon sighed when Jin nodded weakly and brought his hands to his lips and pecked lovingly. Before Jin could proceed towards his wing after they reached their college Namjoon grabbed Jin's wrist and shoved him against the car kissing him deeply. The students passing by watched as Namjoon kept kissing Jin, he sucked the plump lips and bit the bottom lip to put his tongue inside. Though Jin tried pushing Namjoon at first as he was shy with all the people around him he soon got into the kiss as Namjoon kept licking all around in his mouth. He kissed Namjoon back with the same passion. After they finally broke the kiss Jin had a flushed face and swollen lips looking more irresistible. Namjoon joined his forehead with Jin who had his eyes closed, "Baby, I love you so much. You are my whole life", Jin smiled listening to those words and pecked Namjoon on the cheek, "I love you too Joonie, a whole lot."

During the lunch hour Jin sat with Jungkook and Taehyung explaining why he can't come with them, "I'll join you guys next time for sure, I really got some work today" Jungkook tsked at Jin knowing already the reason. He admired Jin for many things, his exceptional looks, his kind heart, his giving personality, there was nothing not to like, for him Kim Seokjin was perfect. But the whole college knew about Namjoon and Seokjin, everyone knew making a move on Jin means getting their bones broken by Namjoon so they all kept their distance. "Jinnie we're not dumb, just say it that your so called boyfriend doesn't want you hanging out with us", Taehyung also was aware of Jin's situation and he and Jungkook often discussed about it in Jin's absence. "That's not fair you know, he doesn't allow you to go anywhere. I get you guys are in a relationship but spending time with your friends is also important Jinnie" Taehyung knew how possessive Jin's boyfriend was, he had seen him ravishing Jin this morning in the parking lot. He knew he did that time to time marking his territory so no one could think of getting close to Jin. Honestly speaking if he had a boyfriend like Jin maybe he would have lost his mind too. Taehyung had a crush on Jin since day one but he knew possibly the whole college was harbouring one for this baby angel. Jin was special so if he could not have him he wanted to be a friend and always make sure he was happy. "I don't know what to say guys, i can't go against what Joonie says. He's got a mad temper", "Yes but what if we leave now, there are only two more classes and then we got an hour until Namjoon's done with his classes. We got a solid three hour to enjoy and come back. He doesn't have to know" Jungkook suggested. "No Kookie I don't like lying to Joonie", "It's not like you're lying to do anything bad, we are just going to the arcade Jinnie. Come on pretty please just this once." Jin never experienced to hang out with his friends as Namjoon practically never allowed him to go anywhere without him. He wanted to experience this so he reluctantly agreed.

They went to the nearby arcade after lunch and played many games, Jin enjoyed his time thoroughly. He won many games and lost track of time. It was already half hour past after Namjoon's classes even if he left now he will need 15 mins to reach college which meant he was going to be a solid 45 mins late. He now feared what will be Namjoon's reaction once he reached college and together with his friends worked on another lie to save him until he reached the parking lot to see a red faced furious Namjoon pacing around.