Family Friends

Kim Namjoon was born to Kim Sumi and Kim Hyujoon in September. He was a bundle of joy and his family welcomed him with happiness. Their close friends Kim Rose and Kim Seokjung had Kim Seokjin in December. Both families were ecstatic. They were friends since high school and lived next to each other. They were happy that their boys were born together with just a few months apart.

Being together frequently the toddlers were friends and use to crawl everywhere together. They played with each other all the time.

As they started school they use to go together and looked out for each other. They were 7 years old when Sumi was reading them a story while the boys sat on the sofa comfortably eating Kimchi. "And their love triumphed and they lived happily ever, the end" Sumi said closing the book and smiling at the kids. "Whats love Eomma" Joon asked, Sumi thought for a minute and said, "Love is a special feeling joohah, when you love someone you always wanna be with that person, you want to see that person happy and you want to spend your life with them. Like Eomma and Appa Joonah", "So then it means I Love Jinnie" the kid said innocently as he spent most of his time with him and wanted him to be happy. Jin looked up when his name was called and stopped chewing the food in his mouth, "huh?" he asked with confusion in his big eyes. Sumi cooed at him and patted his hair, "Nothing Jinne, please continue eating." she then turned to her son, "yes Joonah you love Jin as he is your friend." The kid instantly took it to heart and from that day onwards love meant Jin for him.

By the age of 13, Joon was tall and had a healthy body with muscles whereas Jin was more on the fragile side even with broad shoulders his waist was tiny and his lips were plump. Namjoon was very protective of his friend. They made other friends in school with Hoseok and Yoongi and all four hanged out together all the time.

"Hey Princess, my god didn't you grew up pretty" Max a particularly nasty kid cornered Jin alone in school corridors one day. He raised his hands tugged at Jin's clothes and backpack laughing as Jin squirmed around uncomfortably. "Touch him one more time and you will crawl your way back with broken legs" Namjoon suddenly was standing in front on Jin with Max's hand in his grasp and he halted him from touching jin's face.

Max didn't have a broken leg but he had a broken nose when Namjoon threw a punch and he rushed out of the school. Namjoon and Seokjin fought that day the first time as the former started shouting at the later to never leave his side again and get in trouble.

Seokjin knew his friend was protective of him. He knew how much he cared so he always let his controlling behavior slide. He had just saved Jin and he was happy about that. What he did not realize was that this was just the beginning.