Arrangements

Namjoon woke up with a nasty headache, he groaned but smiled suddenly despite the pounding in his head to see his pretty boyfriend sleeping peacefully in his arms. He was ethereal, the sunlight hitting his face made him glow ten folds and he looked nothing short of an angel. Namjoon thanked whatever gods out there to make this angel his, he would sure do anything to make sure he remains his. Namjoon had no doubts that Jin loved him but they were young he did not want Jin to someday find someone better or move on from him. He had insecurities which made him act a certain way with his boyfriend. He knows the restrictions, the rules are not normal in any relationship but he understood so wasn't his boyfriend. The world would not know his issues watching his boyfriend prancing around cutely unbeknownst of the hungry stares and lustful intentions people had for him. He took it upon himself to keep Jin safe and his and it included his long list of rules for his boyfriend.

Freedom for Jin was a big no no for Namjoon. He never let Jin out of his sight except for when they were in classes. Namjoon knew he too was missing out on things people did in his age, hanging out with friends, parties, clubs were not his priority but his boyfriend was. For him he thought when his intentions were pure his means can be malicious. He suddenly remembered his boyfriend agreed to take their relationship to next level last night and he was ecstatic. He had so many plans for their first time and now he would make all the arrangements and make his boyfriend feel special the first time they make love.

Jin moved in his arms and Namjoon broke out of his chain of thoughts to see his lovely boyfriend fighting to keep his eyes open rapidly blinking away the sleep as he was waking up,

"Good Morning, Joonie" he said cutely snuggling in his boyfriends chest.

"Good Morning Baby" Namjoon placed a kiss in the mop of soft brown locks stroking and petting them and was gifted by an groan of approval by his boyfriend.

"Baby were you serious about what you said last night, do you really want to take the next step in our relationship"

"I do Joonie, I've waited and made you wait long enough. I want us to do this." Jin said looking at Namjoon with all the love in his eyes.

"That makes me so happy baby, I have thought about it so much and I have so many plans. Let's fly out somewhere this weekend Jin. Just us, where do you want to go?"

"How about Jeju" Jin was always a fan of beaches and resorts with beach view.

"That's wonderful, so we will be flying out this weekend, pack your things. I will talk to our parents and do all the arrangements" Namjoon smiled his dimple smile already excited with how things were going on.

He leaned down and placed his lips on his, kissing him passionately though Jin kissed back he pushed at Namjoons chest after a while, "Morning breath" he mumbled, "Don't care" Namjoon replied swiftly moving on top of Jin kissing him gently at first which turned heated soon. He placed his lips on Jin's jaw and moved to his neck and Jin breathed heavily. He put his hands inside Jin's shirt and flicked his buds and Jin gasped. Namjoon slowly removed Jin's t-shirt pulling it off of his head and kissed him down his chest, Jin moaned loudly as Namjoon took his bud in his mouth suckling and biting lightly. He then removed his own t-shirt and leaned down to kiss Jin again. Jin draped his arms around Namjoon and kissed back urgently as the passion took him over. Namjoon swiftly rolled them so Jin was on top on him now. Jin kissed him again moving down his chest giving kitten licks and Namjoon moaned. Jin came face to face with his boner and gently pulled out his cock. He had given head to him before and he knew how much Namjoon loved it. He took his cock in his hand and started stroking it, "Arghh baby.." Namjoon moaned, this encouraged him as he took the cock in his mouth and started sucking. Jin had no gag reflex and he took the big cock down his throat and played with his balls, "God yes baby, so good.. Argh you take me so good" Jin pulled the length out of his mouth and licked it all over, stroking it as he took the balls in his mouth sucking them gently. Jin was good at it and be knew how to pleasure his boyfriend but he was always scared due to Namjoons girth and size, taking him inside would be painful. But he did not let those thoughts distract him as he pleasured his boyfriend. He sucked the cook a few more time then finally with a harsh tug of a suck at the head of the cock Namjoon came screaming and groaning in Jin's mouth who swallowed it looking sinful as Namjoon watched him licking his lips to reach for all the cum, "God baby.. Come here" he pulled Jin up as they kissed again hungrily. Jin then placed his head on Namjoons chest hands tracing his abs as Namjoon held his tightly. "I am never letting you go baby, I love you so much. You are just fantastic and I can't wait to make love to you" Jin smiled and hid his face in his chest shyly and Namjoon chucked not believing Jin was now shy when minutes ago he had his cock down his throat.

They washed up and got ready and headed towards their classes. The week went by peacefully. Jin made sure he did not anger Namjoon and followed his rules perfectly. His friends tried to reason with him but he shut them out scolding them to not interfere in his relationship. They already had caused problems between them and he refused to corrupt him further by them and Namjoon had drilled in his mind that's what his friends were doing.

Namjoon took permission from both their parents and they eventually agreed. Namjoon booked the tickets and made reservations at the Aguila Hotel and booked the Oceano suite. It was big suite with a personal pool overlooking the ocean. It was perfect and Namjoon made changes to add a bed by the pool where he planned to take his boyfriend under the stars and make him his forever. Untill they did not take his step further Namjoon was insecure but once Jin would give himself to him he knew there would be no going back. Jin would be tied to him now and forever. He also knew once he took Jin he won't be able to stop himself and he might end up taking him every night. He would then use sexual means to punish his boyfriend if he ever went out of line like he did last week. He of course had no intentions to physically hurt him but he would get an upper head psychologically and can keep his boyfriend submitted to him driving by fear.

What he never understood was when fear enters a relationship, love starts to disappear. He knew his thoughts were threading dangerous territory and he tried to keep himself in check atleast for the sake of his boyfriend.

All he wanted to do now was make sure Jin dose not get cold feet and change his mind. That was also the reason why the week went by peacefully as Namjoon made sure he acted nice and buried his anger within him if anything irked him all through the week. By Friday night Namjoon walked in Jin's bedroom to see him packing his suit cases.

"All done baby? We leave early in the morning. I am so excited my love" he did not have to pretend to be polite as when they were alone he had no cause to be insecure and his romantic and lovable persona use to come out.

"I am all packed Joonie. I took some swim wears and gears too i hope we even get to some water activities out there" Jin smiled widely melting Namjoons heart.

Namjoon coiled his arms around his waist and pulled him closer, flush against his chest as he bent and spoke darkly in his ears, "Are you sure baby? I think you will be too sore to walk forget about water activities" and chuckled to see Jin's ears getting red.

"Joonie.." Jin whined hitting him on the chest then hugging him. As Namjoon hugged him closer and Jin felt complete and protected.

Jin had always seen the world the way Namjoon had shown it to him. He was naive and his love was pure. He knew Namjoon was different but he also acknowledged his love was pure too. He hoped over time everything would be fine, after all they were in it for life.