Chapter 3- Trying to improve

Tessa's POV:

Weeks go by like this....Still living at Kimberly's, Normal office routine, Just a bit of fun at the weekends. Kim and Mr. Vance force me to go to clubs and all. I prefer to stay at home, but I went with them one time. Trevor had been showing me around Seattle.

I finally begin to adjust in here. I am used to the environment now. It doesn't feel foreign anymore. But..

It doesn't feel like home also. Because he isn't here. 

The thought of what he might have done to our, well his home makes me sick.

Hardin. I have missed him so much. His tough but soft body. The tattoos. That sexy voice. Everything of him. I try to distract myself with work whenever I miss him but I just can't.

We haven't talked since I left. By talk I mean on call. We text sometimes. He tells me he has been working out. Just imagining him in a sweaty black tank top and sweatpants, his hair wet, and the improvement in his muscles after workout....

I should probably call him. No. should I?

Hardin's POV:

It's been 4 weeks, life is normal. I am trying to control my anger and paranoia and drinking problem. Yes. I have been trying to improve.

I have found a new distraction. Kickboxing. Tessa gave it to me as a birthday present. I was becoming frustrated day by day and I wanted to transfer my feelings into something. Fuck yeah, not drinking. Old hardin would do that.

I have tried my best to give her the space she needs. I miss her so fucking much.

The smell of her hair, that smile, those sexy eyes, her breasts, her hips, her thighs, everything.

She tells me she's been hanging out with fucking Trevor. When I first found out I tried not to throw a fit. She expected me to be angry but instead I made it seem like I didn't care. I do. she's mine. and fucking Trevor clearly likes her. every asshole I meet likes her. But she will always chose me and I'm sure of that.

My break from university is still going on. I go to dad's house often. Karen feeds me non stop. Why do people like feeding others? She's nice but it will be better if she doesn't force me to eat so much.

Landon and I have unexpectedly grown close. I have no one to talk to and he kinda understands me.. I can't believe I admitted that.

I get an unexpected call 'Tessa'