Chapter 1 ~ I'm Back Bitches

~Riverdale~
~The Town With Pep~

I was back.
I was finally back.
After years of abuse from my parents, I was finally back.

A few years ago, my awful step-father convinced my equally bad, mother to move to New York.

Sure, I made a few friends, but my Best Friend, Veronica had moved away to Riverdale, where I had just moved away from.

I never knew my father. My mother says that he was an evil, old scumbag who left us for another family, but I don't believe her.

My mother was always evil. She and my step-father always used to abuse me, to a point were I ended up running away.

And that's how I ended up here, back in Riverdale.

I entered Riverdale and was immediately faced with one question.

Where am I going to live?

I was so caught up with getting school transfer letters in order, that I completely forgot about a place where I was going to live.

I guess I could go find a school janitor closet and live there. I mean, its better than living with abusive, drug addicted, alcoholics.

I walk to the school and use a bobby pin to open the back entrance of the school.

I start walking around the school, find a decent sized closet and start unpacking my things.

I discover a mirror at the back of the closet and make a make-shift vanity area.

At this point, it was only 4:30 in the afternoon and I was starving, not having eaten in over 24 hours, so I get ready to go to Pops, my childhood hangout spot.

What you wear:

Your makeup: